~last day of school~

it's been about 3 months since eli asked me out and it's the last day on sophomore year . i woke up feeling happy knowing it's the last day of school. i went to the shower and got in and did my regular routine. i had a towel wrapped around my body and went over to my window to see a half naked hawk.

he winked at me and i pretended to throw up. he laughed at me and walked away. i got dressed into a yellow sweater that says "Honolulu" in baby blue and shorts with my air force 1. under that i had a flower bathing suit on because the school was having a water day.

 under that i had a flower bathing suit on because the school was having a water day

after i was done it was already 7:23 i picked up my backpack and went downstairs

after i was done it was already 7:23 i picked up my backpack and went downstairs. hawk was taking us to school today so i waited for him by his car. i went on my phone scrolling through instagram when i felt hands wrap around my waist. "good morning princess" "good morning eli"i replied turning around and kissing him. "you ready for today" "yup last date of sophomore year!" he opened the door for me and closed it when i was sitting down. he go on his side and started the car.

"why do you have a backpack" he asked me "i have stuff in here" "ohh...you're on your women thing? i can sit out with you" aw this boy is the cutest! "aw but no i meant like sunscreen and stuff"i said laughing. "oh anyways have any plans for this summer" "um i meant to ask you something" "what is it" he asked making a right turn going to 7-11.

"ok so me and my mom always go down to our lake house for a week or two in summer andddd my mom said i can take you but...." "but..." "but my family also comes down too and i don't know if you want to meet my cousins,auntie,and uncle" "what? no i do i just have to ask my mom when do we leave?" "um in 2 days which is the 6" "ok let me text my mom and see what she says" he said as both of us got out of the car.

we walked into 7-11 and got a whole bunch of snacks and water because it was pretty hot in june. we payed for it and got back into the car going to school. i was about to get out when hawk stopped me. "i texted my mom she said yes" "really?" "yup" "omgg that's awesome good!" i got out of the car with the biggest smile on my face . tory and miguel came up to us "damn what put a smile on your face this early" she said smirking "me" hawk said coming from me smirking. "ew disgusting" miguel said rolling his eyes playfully.