~can i?~

it was now friday the day before me and eli's date and the day me and moon find out if we got picked to be on the team. this week has been boring nothing to fun. i'm now sitting at the lunch table with eli, miggy,robby,sam,moon,and tory.

"so what are we doing this week?"miggy asked "um i have plans" i replied "ohh yea you and hawks dAtE"
hawk haven't told me where we were going yet . then my phone started to ring.

all valley volleyball...incoming call

"hold up guys i'll be right back" i said .i walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.i answered my phone hoping that i got the spot on the team. "hey how are you" the lady in which i'm guessing is the coach. "hey i'm doing fine how about you" "i'm doing wonderful,i just wanted to say welcome to the team our starting libero i'm coach kelly" "omgg thank you so much" i swear my heart stopped when i heard that.

coach kelly just told me the team meetings and some other stuff. i had to go to the gym where we practice at to pick up my jersey,team backpack and to meet the girls that was on the team after school. i walked back into the cafeteria with a hug smile on my face and i sat back down in my seat which was right next to hawks.

"why are you smiling so big ? hawk finally asked you to be his girlfriend" tory said . let me tell you about me and hawk .... i have no idea what we are . we kiss and make out around people and when we're alone. we also post each other a lot but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend tho. "no tory i got in !im the new starter libero !" "omg that's amazing" hawk said kissing my cheek . "dude y'all just need to date already" "shut up willy wonka" "i'm getting tired of you" "to bad".

~time skip~

it was now after school i was walking with hawk to my car because we ride together everyday to and from school. "do you mind coming with me to pick up some stuff." i asked hawk "no i have nothing to do why not spend time with you" we got into my car and i let hawk drive. hawk was pulling out and damn he looked hot asf.(y'all know when boys look back and have their hand on the other seat,that's what he was doing)

when we pulled up hawk and me got out the car and started to walk in the gym. i saw moon and ran up to her. "omgg hey moon i didn't know you made it" "yea i was waiting to tell you" hawk can up to us. "hey moon" "hey hawk" some girls were staring at hawk and it made me jealous i think he could tell because he put his arm around my waist.

~time skip~

we pulled up to my driveway and got out. it was friday and my mom had to work late tonight so me and hawk were going to have a sleepover . "i'm going to go take a shower upstairs you can take on downstairs" i went upstairs and took my shower did my regular routine and shaved(yallllllll😏)i went back into my room and saw hawk shirtless on my bed .

"you don't like shirts do you" "no it's spring and hot outside" "but where inside and the AC is on" "whatever come here" i walked over to him and sat on his lap. "i have something to ask you" "what?" "will you be my girlfriend we already make out and things and i really like you so...?" "i will love to be your girlfriend eli moskowitz" i kissed his lips and we started to make out.

~smuts~
(i have never had sex or wrote it so don't make fun of me😭)

he went down to my jaw then my neck and started to leave marks .i pulled his face back up and kissed him . he slipped his tongue into my mouth. he put his hands on my ass and was rubbing my butt. i was touching all over his ads .he brought his hands up to the bottom of my shirt "can i?" he asked i nodded my head. "i need words" "yea go ahead" this man was already hot but when he asked for permission to take off my shirt made him 10x hotter. he took of my shirt i had a black bra on.

he started to kiss my breast and started to go down my stomach until he got to my sweat pants band . "can i" "yea" i swear this boy is so hot and respectful!! he took my sweat pants off and i was left in just my bra and underwear which was black also because my mom always told me to make sure your bra and wear match. he then took his pants off and can back over to me.

he hovered over me while kissing me. he filled us over to where i was on top of him. we were still making out . "do you have a condom" i asked "yea let me get it." he walked over to his pants and got it out. he went back over to me and helped me with my bra. he unclipped it with one hand. he took the bra off of me and i turned around. he was staring right at them not even trying to had it .

"can i" i asked "yea go ahead" i took of his boxers and let me tell you it was big!! about 10 inches. "can i" he asked "go ahead" he took off my underwear and slipped the condom on his dick. "ok tell me if you want me to stop or to go slower. "ok" he put it in and it hurt a little bit but in a nice way. he was starting to go faster and faster let's just say i was a moan mess . he keep hitting my g-spot "eli i'm about to cum" "go ahead me too"

we both came and he pulled out .we were both breathing pretty hard . i went pee afterwards. we were now  just cuddle up in my bed still naked . "was that your first time" he asked me. "yea how about you" "yea" "we were both our first" "yea we were" he said kissing me.

"i'm going to go shower wanna come?"i said smirking "yea" he replied smirking. we got in the shower and washed our body. "can i wash your hair" he asked. "yea here" i said smiling.i handed him the shampoo and conditioner. we got out the shower and got dressed. i put on underwear and one of his hoodies and he just put back on his sweat pants.

we watched a couple of movies until i got sleepy. "goodnight princess" "goodnight eli" and with that i feel asleep.

____________________________________
hey y'all how did you like it. i'm so sorry if it was bad 😭it was my first time. anyways!!! next chapter is going to be a girls day or date! i hope y'all liked ! 1215 words.