~volleyball tryouts~

"yea wassup" i said "um do you want to maybe go on a date tomorrow" is this happening right now? "yeah i would love to but i have volleyball tryouts tomorrow maybe next saturday?" "yeah that's totally fine so saturday?" "yea saturday alright i better get inside and shower" "alr goodnight princess" "goodnight eli"

i unlock my front door and go inside. put my beach bag down by the front door just in case it has sand in it.i then text the group chat with just me,tory,moon, and sam in it.

my main hoes😩

el🤎
y'all!!!!

tory🖤
what?

moon🌚
yes....

sammy🦋
it's literally 12:30am go to sleep!

el🤎
ELI JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE

tory🖤
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

sammy🦋
REALLY!!!!! omg!

moon🌚
who's eli?

tory🖤
really moon?

el🤎
moon...girl

sammy🦋
hawk

moon🌚
ohhhh .yay good for you

tory🖤
can you answer my question omg!🙄

el🤎
oh yea sorry,i said i would love too but i have volleyball tryouts tomorrow

moon🌚
you do volleyball too?

el🤎
yea. anyways i'll text y'all later. goodnight baes<3

tory🖤
night

moon🌚
goodnight!!

sammy🦋
night loves

after that i go upstairs to my bedroom and get my pjs and head to my bathroom. i take off my shorts then my bikini. i feel the water to make sure it's not to cold but not to hot.i take a step in and let the water hit my body.i wash body and hair .

i get out the shower do my night routine. then i put on my pjs which is just a oversized t-shirt.

i go back into my room and lay down scrolling through tiktok

i go back into my room and lay down scrolling through tiktok. i turned on young&hungry(y'all should watch it)and got off of my bed and went to my closet to get my volleyball bag. when i got back my phon was ringing.

eli❤️incoming call....

of course i answered it. "hey you up?"eli asked
"yea.late night talk?" "yea.what are you doing?" "i'm packing my volleyball bag" "oh i didn't know you did volleyball?" "yea i did it since i was 10 but stopped when i moved but im going to start again" "what do you play" "i play libero" "oh cool" "do you do any sports? "yea i do karate" "oh cool what are you doing right now?" "nothing bored"

"are you doing travel or what?" "i'm doing travel" "oh what are you packing right now" "oh um knee pads,my volleyball shoes,and some other things i need." "wait what do liberos do" "we have to keep the ball of the floor"we talked for a little bit longer until i fell asleep.

i woke up the the next morning with eli still on the phone sleep. i hung up and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair .i put my hair into a high ponytail.i put on on some spandex and one of my old jerseys with my slides on. and i took a picture and posted it on my instagram story

i went downstairs to make me breakfast i just cut some fruit

i went downstairs to make me breakfast i just cut some fruit . after i ate i got my back pack and filled up my water bottle . i got in my car when i saw hawk taking out the trash?he came up to my car "hey just wanted to say good luck" "thank you"then he kissed me "bye princess" "bye eli"

on the way to tryouts i was just driving and thinking. what are me and eli. am i his girlfriend or are we just friends with benefits? those were just some thoughts in my mind. the others were am i going to make the team. i hope i don't mess up. i really hope this goes well.

i pulled up to the gym area where tryouts was hosted. i parked my car and got out the car when i seen someone . "hey what are you doing here?" i asked the girl "i'm trying out" "i didn't know you do volleyball moon" "yea i wanted to surprise you" "oh"
we walked into the gym and saw a whole bunch of girls.

after we finished me and moon went out to eat at red robin. "so how do you think you did" i asked "i think i did pretty good i was on the team last year" "oh have you guys won any championships" "yea about 5" "hey what can i get" the waiter asked "can i get a cheese burger and fries" "same thing" moon said .

we talked and ate then we both went home. i had a little bit of homework to do so i started working on that at my desk. next thing i know there's a red haired boy coming through my window. "hey what you doing" "um my homework" "oh ok"he said sitting down on my bed .he grab my remote and turned on outer banks which is one of my favorite shows.after about 20 minutes i was done."alr i'm done" "finally"

i walked over to my bed where hawk was. " move over" "no get on the other side this is my side" "omg you're annoying" i said climbing over him. "i just want jj to rail me he's so hot" "what?"he asked laughing .we started cuddling watching the show until i turned around to face him. "why you staring at me" "i don't know i just really like your eyes and the scar on your lip it makes you look hotter" "so you think i'm hot"he said with a smirk.

"i mean who doesn't"i replied with a smirk.we started to to lean in. we were now kissing. he slipped his tongue in my mouth. he pulled me on top of him where i was sitting on top of this lap.we were making out until he went down to my jaw going lower to my neck. i pulled his face back up to mines.we started to make out again until i pulled away.

"wow"is all i said. "yea" we just cuddled up until he had to go home. "goodnight princess" "night eli" after he left i just did my night routine and fell asleep only thinking about to things eli moskowitz and volleyball.

____________________________________
hey y'all!! how did you like it? if it wasn't my best work i apologize i kind of got lazy .anyways i put volleyball in it is because i miss volleyball.what ellie said about volleyball is really me. i also added moon to the team because she doesn't do karate and i wanted her to do something!!i have a plan on them to lose their v-card so work with me ! 1117 words