Zenitsu

I would fucking die for this man

This is so dumb but I kind of love it enjoy being idiots

"Nezuko-chaaaaaaaan!!" Zenitsu yelled as he chased the demon girl around the room.

You covered your ears with your pillow to not have to hear it. Ever sense you were sent on a mission with the idiot trio and Nezuko it had been constant yelling and fighting. As a quiet and chill person it was starting to get to you.

Was a single god forsaken moment of quiet so much to ask for? Not only is everyone yelling and chasing Nezuko around you have a crush on one of the said idiots fanboying over her. You hated to admit it but the dumbass lightning boy had stolen your heart. 

So you couldn't stand to see him drool all over Nezuko when she clearly didn't like him back. So you grabbed your pillow and blanket and left. Only Tanjiro seemed to notice your leave.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Tanjiro asked as he followed you outside.

You sat down on the porch staring out at the wisteria, "Just peachy." You replied sarcasm evident in your tone.

Tanjiro nodded and sat down next to you. You liked how patient he was, he wasn't going to ask you further questions instead he'd wait for you to open up to him. With a sigh you began to share your thoughts with him, knowing he wouldn't judge you.

"It's Zenitsu." You said and rolled your eyes to be extra.

"What about him?" Tanjiro asked.

"How he drools over Nezuko even though she clearly doesn't return his feelings." 

"Do you have feelings for Nezuko?" You could hear the protectiveness behind his caring tone as he asked that.

But you couldn't help but laugh at his question, "Nope it's the other one."

Tanjiro tilted his head in confusion, "The other one- ZENITSU?!?!"

You burst out laughing, toppling over and clutching your sides. Tanjiros face was priceless it was wide eyed and shocked. It didn't help calm your laughing fit when Zenitsu stuck his head out the door and asked what was up. You were dying on the floor laughing while Tanjiro kept looking from you to Zenitsu and back with the same shocked expression. 

"What? Come on guys don't leave me out on the joke! What was it?!" Zenitsu whined.

You finally got control of yourself, "Oh my- sides hurt- cant breath-" You managed out with a smile still on your face.

"It's not my place to tell." Tanjiro answered Zenitsu while throwing you a look of concern.

"Give me a sec-" You took a deep breath and looked up at Zenitsu, "Idiot I'm in love with says what?"

"What?" Zenitsu said.

That caused you to go into another fit of laughter and this time Tanjiro joined you. Zenitsu stood there confused until his whole face turned red and his eyes widened. "WHAT???"

You tried your best to compose yourself but you couldn't help the occasional giggles that followed, "Did you get it?"

"M-maybe??" Zenitsu answered.

"I'm in love with you." You said bluntly.

You stared up at him with a smile and he stared back red faced. "You are??"

"Yeah. Is that a problem?"

"N-no that's cool...I umm..."

You gave him a look motioning for him to continue. "WANNA GET MARRIED?!" He then suddenly shouted eyes closed from embarrassment.

You burst out laughing once again and he crouched to shake your shoulders roughly, "STOP LAUGHING!! WE'RE GONNA DIE SOON SO LETS GET MARRIED I DONT WANT TO DIE ALONE!! CMON Y/N NO ONES EVER LOVED ME STOP LAUGHING!! I LOVE YOU LETS GET MARRIED!"

This was so incredibly stupid I wrote this at 3am

He deserves better than this but I'm to tired