Light Yagami

Who else is team Light? I've gotten half of my friends in Death Note and every single one of them chose L over Light I need to know I'm not crazy

LIME WARNING I GOT A LITTLE CARRIED AWAY

Light Yagami had a plan. Was it brilliant? Yes. Was it insane? Yes. Could it possibly backfire terribly? Yes. What is it? Well...

There had been cameras placed in Lights room. He had found out about those said cameras and being the genius he is decided to do something about. He couldn't remove the cameras without looking guilty or suspicious but what he could do was give them a show. If they were looking for a secret they were about to get it.

There was no doubt Light was a master strategist so when he found out that he was being investigated he set up a plan. He actually had 2 plans but the two of them seemed to go hand in hand. Plan A was to get a girlfriend to pretend to spend time with and keep up his social status. Plan B was the same as Plan A but with a twist, incase things went wrong and he needed a secret to share one that wasn't related to Kira. The solution? Secretly date a guy. Being gay wasn't the most popular thing but it was better than murder so it'd have to do.

Light combined both plans and here's how he did it. Step 1, befriend a guy who seems like he could be gay, Y/N Y/L/N seemed to fit that part so over the span of a week he slowly became your friend. Step 2, "come out" to Y/N and ask him out. Step 3, after a week claim your parents are being to nosy and you need to fake ask a girl out. Step 4, ask a girl out. Kiyomi Takada to be exact would be his new girlfriend. Step 5, laugh at how brilliant you are and keep up both charades. 

Flawless plan and it was now time to finally use it. For the past 2 weeks you had been invited into the Yagami household to "study" with Light. You were actually studying but there was some handholding involved. Light made sure nothing to sudden happened. Until the 3rd week you were invited over. 

You both had a project due and today you were supposed to finish it. With Light's brains and your work ethic you got it done in no time. Which gave Light plenty of time to do what he wanted. 

Lights dad was at work and his mom and sister had just told the two of you they'd be heading out to the store to buy some last minute ingredients for dinner. Which left the two of you alone. Exactly what Light wanted.

Now like any hormonal teenager with his boyfriend and an empty house Light started off with simple hand holding. Knowing by now L or his dad had to have picked up on something. But that quickly escalated to Light's hand moving up your arm and to cupping your cheek.

"You know we're alone right?" Light whispered in your ear but loud enough for any bugs placed in the room to pick up. 

Your eyes widened a little but you slowly smirked at him, "Then what are you waiting  for?"

Light quickly closed the gap between you and kissed you passionately. Hope you like the show L, because it's not stopping here. Lights hand not cupping your face made it's way to your crotch and you gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue in. Soft moans could be heard from you as Light explored your mouth and started to rub his hand over your crotch. He didn't expect you to suddenly reach over and rub your hand on his. It was his turn to let out a little moan.

You didn't notice the time slipping by as the two of you made out and grinded palms against each other until you heard the front door open and heavy footsteps echo through the house. Light didn't seem fazed so you just continued what you were doing.

That was until there was a knock on Lights door and you too immediately jumped away from each other when it swung open showing Mr. Yagami standing in the door frame.