Main KNY Trio pt.2

Fighting demons is hard, but nothing can compare to how hard it was to handle three love sick fools on a daily basis. Constantly yelling, someone's always touching someone, you cant escape the cuddle piles if you wanted to, and everyday someone is fighting for your attention.

Don't get it wrong all of you love each other but the trio did start dating based on the fact they all liked you. So to say you were the center of attention is an understatement. Every second one of them is fawning over you. Which your 99% okay with most the time but sometimes you just need alone time. 

--------------------

"Y/N!!!! Save me!!" Zenitsu yelled as he ran around with Inosuke hot on his trail. Tanjiro chasing after to try and break up the fight.

This was the the 7th time just today you had had to break up a fight and honestly you were getting sick of it, "Enough!" You yelled and the three immediately froze in shock.

"I'll be in my room. Do not disturb me unless one of you is dying." You then quickly walked to your room within the butterfly estate.

Leaving the chaotic three to stand there in fear. Maybe they went to far. They had been rather clingy. Sharing a look of understanding the three sat down where they were and had a little meeting on what they could do to fix the situation.

Clearly they had been overbearing and needed a good way to apologize.

"We should fight him!" Inosuke yelled as they were sharing ideas.

"How would that work? We need to say sorry!!" Zenitsu whined.

"I have an idea!!" Tanjiro announced and the two looked over at him.

--------------------

A soft knock was heard on your door as you set your book down. 

When you opened it you were greeted with your boyfriends bowing apologetically to you. Each carrying a gift for the night.

"Y/N we are so so sorry for our behavior. We should have realized how suffocating we must have been. Please forgive us!" Tanjiro spoke and Zenitsu backed him up by mustering the saddest puppy dog eyes he could.

You couldn't say no them no matter how much you wanted to so you let them all in and shut the door.

Inosuke has been carrying blankets and pillows which he laid about the floor and Zenitsu had brought the food (which Tanjiro had cooked thankfully) and set it down with the blankets. Tanjiro's part was to do all the talking since he was the most civil out of the three.

You sat down on the blankets with them and couldn't help but smile. You could tell they all were being sincere about it, even Inosuke who hadn't said a word sense they arrived. 

"Pig assault." The boar then mumbled and wrapped you up in a tight hug. Sorry wasn't exactly in his vocabulary but you knew this meant the same thing.

"Thank you all." You said as you hugged Inosuke back while giving a smile towards Zenitsu and Tanjiro. "Sometimes you can be a bit much but I still love you all no matter what. I wouldn't have it any other way."

This is so short lol but I didn't know what to write