Kurapika

YorkNew arc (idk the names of the arcs but it's the one where they're at the auction)
Spider reader

He was captivating. His blond hair, slim figure, closed off yet friendly personality. You naturally gravitated towards him. Working under the same boss gave you several opportunities to study him. By the end of one week you had already picked apart every aspect of him. But every time you thought you had figured him out he did something that dismantled all of your progress. He was a mystery, but that's what made him so interesting.

When he was angry his eyes would twitch and you could see the slightest tint of red, he would clench his fists hard enough to leave nail indents, and when he was thinking he would fidget with the chains on his hand. You wondered why he had picked chains, and further more, what it would feel like for them to wrap around you. Of course that would never happen though because you weren't planning on fighting him anytime soon.

You had overheard a conversation between him and Melody. He planned on getting revenge against the Phantom Troupe for what they had done to the Kurta clan. His red eyes now made much more sense. But this threw a rather large wrench in your plans on wooing him. You see, you were a member. But only because they peaked your interest, the strongest nen users and criminals, who wouldn't want to see what they were like?

Cornering him in a hallway you offered your help in taking down the Spiders. You told him you had information on them, but glazed over the part that you were one of them. He didn't need to know that yet. You were planning on leaving them anyway, they were getting rather boring. He accepted your help, mentioning he had an accomplice within the troupe already. Of course it was Hisoka.

"You like him don't you?" Melody asked, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Kurapika? Yeah, you could say that." You responded.

Melody looked in your eyes, hers dark and scared, "His heart is controlled by an indescribable rage, I don't think there's any room for anything else. Im sorry, but I don't think it would be wise to share your feelings with him."

"Then I won't." You responded.

You were patient. You could wait a while. It was like hunting, you had to wait for the right moment to shoot. Melody was right. He was too preoccupied right now, but that wouldn't stop you from trying to gain his favor.

This draft has been sitting here forever. Might make a part 2 but we shall see, sorry it's so short