*chapter four: euphoria

"Hi, buddy!" Emily exclaimed when she saw Henry run into the house. He smiled up at her. "How was your day today?"

"Good! Mommy said someone new at home,"

"Uh-huh," said Emily. "My little sister. Her name is Molly,"

"Molly?"

"Yeah, right. Hey, Mols?" Molly came out of her room with a red face. She put on a big smile for Henry. Emily tried to comfort her with a look. "Molly, this is Henry. Henry, this is my sister, Molly." Molly bent down to be closer to his level.

"It's nice to meet you, Henry,"

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" he giggled.

Once Henry got settled for the week, Emily went in to see Molly in her room. "Molly, honey, are you okay?" She sat on Molly's bed. "I'm not upset, honey, I'm just checking in. Do you want to talk about it? We don't have to,"

"He's a really sweet boy," she said of Henry.

"He is. Molly, do you need to talk about anything, sweetheart?" Molly shook her head while staring at her knees. "Okay. If you ever need to talk, about anything at all, you can always talk to me, okay? Yeah?"

"Okay." Emily put her hand on Molly's and squeezed it.

"I love you, Mol,"

"I love you."

Emily sat beside her girlfriend on the couch and sighed. "How was work?"

"Fine." JJ turned her head to see her tired girlfriend. "How was your day?"

"Oh..." Emily sighed, "I think it was alright. I took her to get ice cream. We played chess. That was pretty much all we did," she chuckled.

"You look exhausted for that being all you did,"

"I am,"

"Yeah?" JJ played with Emily's hair.

"Yeah. It's killing me to watch her hurting so bad, Jayje. I love Molly. She's always been so sweet, and she loves me so much. I love that kid more than anyone in my shit family, but I don't know how to help her." JJ played softly with her girlfriend's hair.

"You sound so stressed, love. Is there anything I can do?"

"I just need, like, five minutes to forget," she sighed, sitting back. "Just five minutes..." JJ rested her chin on Emily's shoulder and looked down to press a kiss to her shoulder. She took Emily's hand in hers and squeezed it.

"I'm here, my dove. Just let me know if I can help you."

-

They watched TV for a little longer before going into bed. "You didn't really watch it, did you?" asked JJ. Emily sighed. "Sweetheart, I think you need something to take your mind off all this."

JJ kissed her girlfriend's lovely body. First in innocent places, like her face and her belly, before moving to her chest and far lower abdomen. "Em, can I...?"

"Yeah. I guess I need a distraction." JJ kissed Emily on the lips.

"Baby, if you're not in the mood, we won't. Of course not,"

"Uh, no, it's fine, but I just wanna...I just have one request," Emily said.

"Anything." JJ kept kissing Emily's face and neck.

"I want to eat you out." JJ froze, heat coursing through her. Emily smiled internally. "I want to make a mess of you before you can do the same to me. It'll help me get into the right headspace for you to fuck me." JJ was dumbfounded. "Can I taste you, baby?" asked Emily.

"Oh my god," JJ breathed. "Please, Em..." Emily grinned and JJ laid on her back. Emily sucked a dark hickey on her lower neck as she pressed her knee up into JJ. JJ moaned and her body stiffened.

"You're so good for me, Jayje," Emily said. She massaged JJ's breast, which made JJ even more desperate. "How bad do you need me?"

"Emily, please, I need you," JJ whined. Emily smiled.

"Can I eat you out, my love? Can I taste you, or not yet?"

"Oh, yes, I need you to, please, please, Em," she begged. "I'm ready. Please,"

"Alright, gorgeous. You're so fuckin' sexy..." Emily lowered herself to help JJ get off her pants. She saw JJ's soaked underwear and helped with those, too. "I love knowing I can make you so wet, baby. Who do you belong to?"

"You," JJ answered, "Always,"

"Very good,"

"Please just go down on me, Em," she whined. "Please, I can't take any more teasing,"

"You're so sexy when you beg." Emily licked a stripe up through her girlfriend's pussy before latching onto her clit. JJ always tasted so good. Emily moaned incoherent affirmations, and the vibrations shot JJ closer to her orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, Emily, can I please...?"

"Of course, baby, whenever you're ready." JJ tried to soften her moans so the kids didn't hear her. Her orgasm rocked her; Emily kept her pace on JJ's clit, and when she didn't stop, JJ knew what Emily was doing. "Can I finger you, love?"

"Mm! Yeah!" Emily inserted one finger into JJ and went relatively slowly. "Please, more, I need more!"

"Yes, baby," moaned Emily. She pulled her finger out and added a second, then shoving them back in, making JJ cry out a hard moan. Emily thrusted harder and sucked on JJ's clit. "Are you gonna cum again, baby?"

"Mhm, please!"

"You're so hot, baby, I love how good you taste, cum for me again." JJ obeyed and groaned as Emily guided her through her second orgasm. Emily kept her fingers inside JJ as she came, but didn't move them much. She completely removed her mouth, as JJ's clit was her more sensitive area.

JJ whined as Emily slowly pulled her fingers out. It hurt her a bit, she was so sensitive, especially after two orgasms. "Was it good?" asked Emily softly. She put her two fingers in JJ's mouth so she could taste herself. "Did I go too far?" JJ moaned softly as she sucked off Emily's fingers.

"No...you did great, my dove," JJ panted. "I'm really out of breath," she chuckled. Emily laughed with her. She took JJ's chin and kissed her. Though JJ enjoyed it thoroughly, she hummed to get Emily to stop. "Mm, mm!" Emily pulled away quick. "Baby, I can't...breathe..."

Emily smiled. "Sorry. You did wonderful, my love. Are you sure you're alright?" JJ's eyes widened like she was absolutely positive, and she nodded. "Alright, love. Good. I didn't hurt you?"

"No, I'm really good. You always make me feel so good. Now it's your turn, my dove,"

"Please, JJ, I'm really tired...maybe in the morning, okay?"

"Okay, dove. But can I hold you tonight? I want you to feel safe, Em, it's the most important thing to me that you're good." Emily teared up.

"The most important thing?" she whispered. "I love you, Jayje. Yeah. Please hold me, forever, baby."