*chapter sixteen: fiancée

They had been rough before, but usually it was Emily on top. Usually.

Molly was long in bed, and Henry wasn't with JJ that week. The women were still ecstatic about their engagement.

JJ looked deep into Emily's eyes before placing her glass down on the coffee table and straddling Emily's lap. Her hands went to Emily's neck and their lips joined, Emily allowing JJ to dominate her. JJ moved her hips slightly, grinding on Emily and making her moan into JJ's mouth.

"Oh..." she let out. "Jay..."

"I want to fuck my fiancée tonight. Do you want it gentle instead, my baby? I want to give you what you want." Instead of responding right away, Emily kissed JJ again.

"I want you to do whatever you want to me tonight," she replied breathily. JJ locked eye contact with Emily. Emily nodded slightly to affirm to JJ that it was okay.

"Good girl. I love you so much, pretty girl. How about we go to our room...and I do what I want up there?"

JJ led Emily by the hand to their room, the latter hiding a giant grin. She opened the door but gripped Emily's hand tight, saying quietly but firmly in her ear, "Strip — completely naked, I don't want to see your bra or your panties on — lay on the bed, close your eyes, and don't touch yourself. I'll be back, darling."

Emily tried her hardest to obey. She waited very patiently for JJ. JJ held many things in her arms when she returned. "Keep your eyes closed," she instructed. "You know how to talk to me when I dominate you, baby, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." This made JJ smile.

"Good girl. Be a good girl for Daddy, yes?" She stroked Emily's face as the submissive nodded. "I want to put a blindfold on you, baby, may I?"

"Yes, Daddy,"

"Good." JJ grabbed the soft fabric and put it over Emily's eyes, tying it behind her head, making sure not to catch Emily's hair. "Is that okay, baby girl?"

Emily nodded. "Mm-hmm,"

"Good, love. You're such a good girl for your daddy. And my girl took all her clothes off, too. What a good girl for Daddy." JJ ran her index finger down Emily's body. "Tell me your safeword, dove,"

"Helium." Something to break the moment, the sexual façade — and something that would never be said in passing during sex. They had both laughed when JJ had come up with it so long before, it was so fucking stupid, but it always did the trick.

"Good girl. You tell me if I'm getting too much, if you want me to slow down or stop or do something else. The second you feel off, you tell me, pretty girl, alright? Don't hesitate,"

"Yes, Daddy,"

"Good. I'm going to cuff you to the bed, pretty girl." JJ grabbed a set of handcuffs and tightened one around Emily's wrist, wrapped the chain through a pole of the bedframe, and tightened the other cuff around her other wrist. "Very good. That feels fine?"

"It's good, Daddy, thank you."

JJ was glad Emily couldn't see her biting her lip to hide her arousal. Emily had thanked her. JJ silently let out a breath and got on all fours over Emily, bringing her mouth down to kiss between her fiancée's breasts.

"You're so sexy, baby, I want you so bad..."

JJ massaged Emily's breasts. Emily's breathing intensified. JJ sucked hickies at the base of Emily's neck, excited to watch her try to cover them in the morning.

"Do I make you feel good, pretty girl?" JJ asked. Emily nodded. "I want you to use words, please, I want to hear how you're feeling,"

"Yes, Daddy,"

"Are you gonna be a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'll be good, I promise," Emily said. JJ grinned and kissed Emily on the lips.

"That's a good girl. I'm not gonna be so hard on you tonight, baby girl, I want to really savor your pleasure. Does that sound alright?"

"Mhm. That's good, Daddy, thank you,"

"You're welcome, pretty girl. I love to play with my girl, you're so good for me. I wanna kiss your body, baby, god, I can't get enough of you."

JJ's lips embraced Emily's torso, leaving a trail of hard kisses further and further down. She kissed down Emily's inner thighs then back up, her eyes flicking back up to check with her fiancée.

"You look so good, Em, is it alright if I taste you, pretty girl?"

"Yeah, mhm," Emily replied. She nodded, her eyes shut tight under the blindfold.

"Good girl. You've been patient, so patient." And JJ ran her tongue over Emily's clit. Emily writhed a bit, suppressing her moans.

JJ sped up a little, worried she wasn't doing a good job of pleasuring her. Emily's body expressed pleasure, but JJ was concerned as usually she could hear Emily moaning.

"Is this good, pretty girl? You like this?"

"Uh-huh," Emily moaned. "Fuck,"

"Yeah? How about this?" JJ thrusted two fingers into Emily, who moaned a little in shock, adjusting to the sensation. "You alright, baby?"

"Mhm. Good. Please, Jay,"

"You got it, pretty girl." JJ fingered her slowly, her mouth keeping its previous quick pace.

"More, Daddy! Please..." Emily whispered harshly, trying to stay quiet. JJ smiled, chuckling softly — the vibrations of which pushed Emily closer to the edge — and sped up her fingers.

"Fuck, baby, you know I love to eat you out, I love your perfect body," JJ grumbled against Emily's body.

"JJ, please, don't stop!"

"Mm, are you gonna cum for your Daddy, baby?" JJ growled. "I want you to cum for me, pretty girl, you're such a good pretty girl, your Daddy loves you so fucking much, baby..."

Emily's mouth fell open, and she tried not to make too much noise as JJ ate her out through her orgasm. JJ continued gently, not sure if Emily wanted to continue. "Baby, you did so good. Do you wanna stop or keep going?" she asked.

"Uh...can—we stop?"

"Of course, my dove. I'll be right back, okay?" JJ grabbed a damp cloth to help Emily clean up. Once she was done, she undid the blindfold covering Emily's eyes, standing beside the bed. They shared a smile and JJ kissed the center of Emily's forehead. JJ looked Emily up and down to make sure she was alright, and Emily jangled the handcuffs keeping her to the bed. "Oh, shit, sorry, dove," she said, beginning to take them off.

"It's okay," Emily said with a smile. "You're...you're really good. Sorry, I'm just tired. It's been an exciting day, and I'm just really tired, baby,"

JJ stopped, looking Emily compassionately in the eyes. "Hey, I wanted to pleasure my fiancée. Did I do that?"

"Uh, definitely," Emily scoffed. "Yeah." JJ smiled and put one hand on Emily's waist, stroking her side gently.

"Usually I hear you moan, I just wanted to be sure you felt good. You were perfect, love,"

"Yeah, I—it was really good, you did great, I just don't wanna wake up my sleeping ten-year-old sister," Emily chuckled. "But I promise I'd tell you if I didn't like something,"

"Good. Alright." JJ smiled and put away the items they used. She heard shuffling behind her and turned to see Emily trying to get up. "What's up, baby?" Emily smiled.

"I'm fine, Jayje," she chuckled, "I just need some clothes, and to use the bathroom, and then we have all the time in the world to cuddle." This made JJ grin, ready and excited for that.