*chapter eleven: praise

JJ laid kisses on Emily's body; her girlfriend was awake, she knew, but she didn't want to be. Nevertheless, Emily smiled and giggled as JJ kissed her all over. "Good morning, my Emily,"

"Yes it is," she said. "I like your kisses on me, baby,"

"Oh, well, I'm glad, because I love kissing my lovely girlfriend," JJ told her. "Does my girl want more than just kisses this morning?" She and Emily made eye contact rife with sexual tension. "Can I get an answer, baby?"

"Yes, JJ, please." JJ grinned up at her and kept kissing her body. She kissed Emily's belly, and she was mostly covered by the blanket on top of them. At last JJ helped Emily take off her shirt.

"I love to get you so desperate, my dove, it's a good color on you. I like to dominate you,"

"Mm, Jayje..." Emily moaned quietly.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Good,"

"Your body is so perfect, god...you're mine,"

"I'm yours," Emily echoed. JJ's kisses became more intense, her mouth slightly open as she hummed quiet moans against Emily with every kiss.

Her hand stroked a trail up Emily's side and grabbed her breast. "Mm, babe, you feel so good..." JJ kissed up Emily's body, sucking a hickey on her sternum. She continued, kissing Emily's breast before asking, "Can I—"

"Yeah," Emily interrupted. "Go 'head,"

"Okay, dove." JJ took Emily's nipple in her mouth and massaged her other. JJ moaned, shooting heat through Emily. JJ intensified her sucking and Emily moaned out. "Oh, dove, does that feel good?"

"Yes, god,"

"Mm, good," JJ said. She moved to the other side, kissing Emily's other breast. Her hand, though, slid down Emily's body to circle her clit slowly. "Pretty little thing, you," JJ moaned. She kissed up Emily's chest to ravage her neck, one hand on Emily's clit and the other on her shoulder.

"Jay..."

"Are you good, baby?"

"Mhm!" Emily whimpered. JJ laughed.

"You're a good girl, Emily Prentiss, good girl..." Emily let out moans she'd been holding back for a long minute. "Very good, my turtledove." JJ quickened her fingers' pace.

"I...JJ,"

"Is my dove gonna cum?"

"Mm!"

"How would you like me to make you cum, sweet girl? With my mouth or my hands? Or both?" JJ kissed Emily's chest while she patiently awaited a response.

"Both," Emily said. JJ rapidly kissed her way down, not wanting to overstimulate Emily, and left a light kiss on her clit before going down on her.

When Emily could barely hold herself together, JJ inserted her index and middle fingers and set a quick pace. "You can cum on my hand, my little dove, I got you, oh..." JJ moaned.

"JJ, god, please, oh!" Emily whined out high moans as she writhed through her orgasm.

JJ made sure not to overstimulate her, but she waited until Emily was done to remove her fingers. She put them in Emily's mouth, and Emily sucked them off slowly. She sighed when JJ took them out. "That was good, Jayje, fuck," she panted.

"Yeah?" asked JJ. She moved Emily's hair out of her sweaty face. "That was good for you, my love?" Emily nodded.

"I'll do you, just...just give me a second," Emily breathed. JJ chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, no—no rush, babe." JJ touched Emily's body as Emily recovered from her orgasm, and was taken by surprise when Emily tried to take off her girlfriend's shirt. "You ready now?"

"Yes, my love." Emily kissed down JJ's body until she reached her panties. She grabbed JJ's legs, stroking her inner thighs. She pulled down JJ's panties with her teeth and took them off her. "You're wet for me already," Emily stated with a smile. She turned her eyes up to JJ's.

"Yeah, I just fucked you," JJ replied. Emily chuckled.

"And you did such a good job, baby." JJ moaned softly. "Such a good job. You've been a good girl lately. You're always my good girl."

Emily could hear JJ's breathing lose its steadiness. JJ had an almost debilitating praise kink.

"Can you be a good girl for me, Jennifer?" JJ nodded and hummed affirmation.

"Mhm, mhm, I'll be good, ma'am,"

"Oh, 'ma'am'? That's very good, my love. You can moan for me, sweet one, but you can't be too loud, okay? Good girl. You're being very good, Jennifer, you're a good girl."

Emily kissed up her thigh, and around her clit, avoiding where she would give JJ the most pleasure. "I love your body, my good little girl." JJ moaned softly before growing louder as Emily started to eat her out. "You taste so good, JJ, god,"

"Oh, Em..."

"Mm, you like this? Yeah, I know your body, my pretty girl, and I love every inch,"

"Emily..."

"Does my sweet girl need to cum? You can finish whenever you want, my love, I'm so proud of you. You've done so well,"

"Oh, Emily, god, please!" JJ whined out her moans and her back arched when she came. Emily licked her wetness off of her with little moans when JJ was done. She laid up next to her girlfriend and kissed her chest gently.

"You did good, my love. So good,"

"Emily, you..." JJ panted, "you know how to...you know how to make me feel like the best girl in the world,"

"You are," Emily replied as she smiled. She kissed JJ, finally on the lips, and they could taste themselves on each other. "Can we lay here for a little while, Jay?"

"Mm, I don't think I could move if I wanted," JJ sighed. They both laughed and cuddled for ten minutes before getting up for the day.