The conversation

Chapter 2

When we walked into the room she smiled and gave us both hugs before asking how the train ride home was.  I told her that the train ride was good and that we had a compartment with just me, Harry, Draco, and our  friend group.

She smiled seeming genuinely happy that we had a good time.  After a few minutes she told us,

"Speaking of hairy. Draco's father is going to be out of town  for the entire summer on some sort of business trip, and he won't be back until after you are on your way back to Hogwarts.
All three of us know what happens when Harry goes back to his family... So if you want to,  you can invite him to stay with us for the summer. "

We excepted the offer and I rushed upstairs to write a letter to Harry. The letter read as follows.

Harry,
We just found out that Lucius is on some sort of business trip for the entire summer.  Narcissa has said that you can stay with us if you want to, because we all know how your family treats you... 
I know it's hard to talk about, and I'm sorry that I brought it up in this message... but hairy you could stay with us! All summer!   You wouldn't have to go through it! And think about it there's only one more summer left after this before you're classified as an adult. You wouldn't have to go back there ever again.
Reply as soon as you can. Once I get your reply I will send another letter telling you what our plan is.
We love you hairy. Hopefully we will see you soon.
With love,
Stella rose
Draco Malfoy

It only took a little while to get a reply from Harry. This was one of those days where his aunt and uncle had locked him in his room,  because he had apparently done something wrong at least in their eyes. In their eyes, he could never do anything right. In his reply he told me that he would love to come stay with us. I sent him a letter back almost immediately.

Harry,
We've let Narcissa no about our plan.  Draco and I will be coming to get you in only four days.  We will be coming in the middle of the night, so  have all of your things packed and ready to leave.  The latest we should be getting there is one in the morning. Be expecting us. 
Please try to stay safe.  I don't know if I will be able to keep Draco from cursing your family if you are hurt.  He's very protective of both of us.
With love
Stella rose
Draco Malfoy

PS I'm sending you some treats along with this letter. I know you were malnourished even though it's only been a few days since we've seen you. We love you. We will see you soon.

Over the next few days we took plenty of time to set up a room for hairy. Draco and I even went together and brought him a brand new broom for Quidditch. Hermione had gotten him a broom servicing kit a few years ago, and besides he deserves it. We finally got his room set up. It was decorated with things that we knew he liked, and we had extra things for him in case he forgot something.

All that was left was to go get him, and that would be tomorrow night...