˗ˋ chapter 2 ˊ˗

it was already 6 in the evening.

it was a pretty good location, there were fairylights hanging on the trees and a camp supervisor looking over the boys who were canoeing on the huge lake: riki and sunoo included.

dinner was set soon and jungwon refused to join the two, though normally he would've explored around to meet new people, but he decided to stay and watch over his two friends.

his phone continued to buzz from all the instagram notifications from the post he uploaded two hours ago.

his phone buzzed again, making jungwon fish the gadget out of his pocket to see what the ruckus was all about.

instagram
haehae02- liked your post.
jeongguk-jeon liked your post.
choiareumiee liked your post.
takiii.uvu liked your post.
takiii.uvu commented on your post.

powerpuffbois 🥶🥶🥶🥶 DDEONU!! : JUNGWON DONT LOOK RN BUT THERES THIS HOT GUY STARING AT U TO YOUR RIGHT

jungwon raised a brow and glanced over to sunoo who had his phone on his hand, while riki was visibly complaining about how he was the only one rowing the boat. sunoo gave jungwon a teasing look, the dark-haired male shrugging his shoulders as he decided to take a look at this 'hot guy'.

his eyes locked with a seemingly older guy who was also on his phone, but it was quite obvious that he was already staring at jungwon before the latter took a glimpse. instead of pulling away from the eye contact, jungwon remained staring at the stranger who stared back.

he had his hair bleached, his blond hair slightly pulled back to expose a little bit of forehead. his clothes looked expensive and damn, he was extremely good-looking.

jungwon found his looks to be the type you'd stop and stare. he could see the corner of the handsome boy's lips tug upwards into a little smirk, making jungwon look away from the eye contact that was for a good duration of a hot minute.

he opened his phone to their groupchat.

DDEONU!!
MF I TOLD U NOT TO LOOK 😭😭😭

sheepgarden
SHEEEEEESH HES HOT WTHHH

he glanced at sunoo who showed his phone to riki, the two looking at him with teasing grins. jungwon rolled his eyes playfully before standing up.

sheepgarden
see you guys at dinner! imma go explore around

he didn't bother to look at the two for acknowledgement. he stuffed his phone in his pocket before jogging towards the resting area- the cabins. his eyes roamed around the place, holding the key that said 'cabin 4'.

cabin 4 was immediately seen and he walked towards the place. he shoved his key inside and entered stealthily, switching the light bulb on.

the cabin was pretty small, but it was cozy. there were two beds on opposite sides of the walls. judging by the luggage on the other side of the bed, jungwon knew his cabin roommate already placed his stuff aside. he glanced at his duffel bag that was under his bed, grabbing his charger as he plugged it into a power socket. he made sure his phone was charging before leaving the cabin, locked.

♡♡♡

the campsite was really big. after exploring through everything alone, jungwon found himself in a dead-end as trees surrounded the rest of the campsite. he sighed before hearing a loud microphone. "hey guys, it's time to eat dinner!" a supervisor said.

jungwon quickly went back to the campsite, back to the restaurant-looking room. all of the people inside were boys, considering the females were on a different campsite. he closed the glass door and looked around in hopes to find sunoo and riki.

'this place is like a freaking resort,' he thought to himself, before locking eyes with his two bestfriends who waved their hands up. jungwon sheepishly rubbed his nape before walking towards them.

"why weren't you answering our texts and calls, dummy? we thought you went missing," sunoo exclaimed as jungwon sat across the two.

"i left my phone in the cabin."

"who's your cabin-mate?" riki asked curiously, tilting his head as he played with sunoo's fingers. jungwon ignored his friends' touchy acts towards each other, already used to them.

"i don't know yet, he wasn't there when i first went in and when i went back, his stuff was already inside but he still wasn't there."

"ahhh," sunoo said and soon, two figures appeared on their side.

"hey, mind if we sit with you?"

jungwon didn't spare a glance when he responded, "yeah, sure," but what he didn't see was riki and sunoo fanboying as they shook each other.

"is this fate?" riki said with his eyes wide, making jungwon look up with confused, furrowed eyebrows.

"uhm, it's probably just a coincidence," the guy chuckled, "there aren't any seats left."

jungwon finally looked at who was talking, seeing the blond boy he was checking out earlier. his face already warmed up slightly, seeing the boy's familiar face, "uh, oh, um, hi."

the blond guy giggled at how he stammered, while the other short-looking boy raised his eyebrows in confusion. "do you two know each other?"

"mm, you can say that," he chuckled.

"well then, sit down, hyungs!" riki grinned at the two and they obliged, the blond boy sitting down beside jungwon who was internally panicking.

"i'm jay. i'm nineteen, assuming i'm older than you all so you guys can call me hyung, i wouldn't mind," jay introduced himself and glanced at his friend.

"i'm jake! you can all call me hyung, too."

"hi, i'm sunoo~ and this is riki, and yeah, we're all younger than you," sunoo giggled and glanced at jungwon with a knowing look.

"i'm jungwon," he said and glanced at the two older boys. i'm seventeen. "

"anyways, i'm curious! how did you guys know each other?" jake asked, glancing at both jungwon and jay.

"ah.. well-," jungwon was cut off when jay spoke.

"i saw them by the lake and thought jungwon was cute."