˗ˋ chapter 27 ˊ˗

a/n ::

yall it was a false alarm 😭 the last chapter isnt this one 🤡

( clothing reference : media above )

(>ᴗ<)

jungwon sat down in front of his mirror, fixing his hair while junhwan had a pile of clothes on his bed. junhwan messed his red hair in frustration, clearly having a hard time picking outfits. "ah, how do you not stress over clothes, jungwon?" junhwan muttered.

"well, hyung, it's just because i don't dress up for anyone," he said as he settled with beige and white colored clothes.

"you still look good with it, though. what if you end up seeing jay in heeseung's party?"

jungwon glanced at junhwan, "ah, that's impossible. jay hyung is very far from korea."

"speaking of jay.. yah, you've never even showed me a picture of him! i wanna see what he looks like so i'll inform you when i see him."

"aish, you'll know what he looks like when he's here with me face-to-face," jungwon mumbled and stood up from his chair, grabbing his phone to text sunoo that he was ready to go to heeseung's party. "just texted sunoo hyung that i'm ready."

"bwo? yah, wait up!" junhwan exclaimed as he rushed to change.

♡♡♡

jay felt his stomach churn as he parked his car in front of heeseung's house. some students and friends of heeseung's would stare at his car and whisper amongst themselves, probably impressed that someone in the party owned such expensive car. he got out of the vehicle, locking it as he sighed heavily.

'i think i'd look like a dad with all these other people,' he thought to himself while quickly glancing at his outfit. he wore a striped pink and white button shirt, his collarbones exposed. he didn't exactly plan on dressing up too hard, and since the shirt had been sitting on his closet for weeks, he decided he should wear it.

he entered heeseung's house, and a lot of people were already inside. he looked around in hopes of finding heeseung, or the rest of the boys.

as if his prayers got answered, someone accidentally bumped into him and immediately apologized in english, "oh, shi- sorry mate, i wasn't looking- JAY?!"

"jake!" jay chuckled and the two hugged.

"yah! you twerp! you didn't say anything about you coming back here!" his best friend said and slapped his arm harshly when the two pulled away.

"sorry, didn't have time," jay grinned and looked at jake up and down, "wow, you look amazing."

jake laughed, "you look good, though your style changed. you look like a dad now. you used to have chained belts and fishnets and all that-"

"yah, i don't dress like that all the time. besides, my parents don't think it's suitable for a ceo to dress."

"are you kidding? well, you look good in everything, so," jake raised his eyebrows up and down, a grin on his face that was all so familiar to jay.

"aish. so, how's college? life?"

"sunghoon and i are dating. a year now, actually!" jake smiled widely, a soft blush visible on his cheeks despite the red lighting. "my grades are doing pretty good. ah- speaking of sunghoon, he was in the food table! i think jungwon was there earlier with sunki."