˗ˋ bonus chapter : jeju special ˊ˗

a/n ::

i made this because i miss this & bcs i love u all <33

(>ᴗ<)

it was nighttime. at a beach in jeju, four family friends hung out together along the beachside filled with lanterns that lit up the place beautifully.

"appa! dad!" seongwon ran to the four adults who sat by a table, followed by another kid his age who huffed, trying his best to catch his breath. raewoo, sunoo and riki's son, panted loudly as he approached his uncles and his dads.

"aish, raewoo, you're gonna have an asthma attack if you keep running," sunoo clicked his tongue as he wiped the seven year old's sweat. riki quickly gave raewoo his can of coca cola, and sunoo instinctively slapped his hand. "don't give our son soda! god!"

riki sheepishly chuckled, "oops."

"sunoo hyung, how do you leave riki with raewoo?" jungwon chuckled as he watched as jay gave seongwon a bottle of water, his husband taking a fresh shirt for seongwon.

"i don't. you see, riki has the mentality of a fifteen year old despite being 31," sunoo scrunched his nose. "marrying him and having raewoo who's just like his father feels like raising two children."

"yah, you're mean," riki pouted and wrapped his hands around sunoo from behind, winking at their son. raewoo stuck his tongue out for his dad. "but it's cute though, raewoo has your chubby cheeks and the same fox eyes~."

"tch," sunoo scoffed, which made riki whine and planted a kiss on his husband's cheek. sunoo didn't fail to blush at the gesture, yet he gave riki a nudge.

"dad, i want a kiss too!"

jay chuckled at the sight and ruffled raewoo's hair, before turning to jungwon, "mm, appa~ i'm gonna go have seongwon change shirts. we'll be back, okay?" jungwon nodded with a smile. jay kissed jungwon's forehead, before skipping to the outdoor restaurant's restroom with seongwon hand-in-hand.

"so~ how's the vacation so far?" jake asked, a glass of champagne in his hand. they were in jeju, and jake and sunghoon invited their friends and their sons for the trip. raewoo ran out of sunoo's grasp, catching sunoo off guard, but he managed to calm down as he watched raewoo run to the beachside to his uncle sunghoon who's lower body was buried with sand in a shape of a mermaid.

all the kids were there, raewoo, two of jake and sunghoon's children who were jaehoon and nabi, along with heeseung's daughter, haeri. "it's good! it's nice to have some break from work," riki nodded his head, still backhugging his husband who finished the rest of his dessert- shaved ice cream.

"right! hey, where are the others?" jake chuckled as he looked around.

"jay hyung and seongwon went to change clothes. seongie was so sweaty," jungwon laughed as he shook his head, "the kids are so hyper."

"my poor husband," jake mumbled as he watched the children play with sunghoon.

the three adults giggled, watching the children. "where's heeseung?"

"here!" heeseung appeared out of nowhere, tickets in his hands. and just as he appeared, seongwon and jay returned. the oldest among the adults flashed five tickets in front of them, "tickets to children's world."

"yah! you're a lifesaver!" riki exclaimed.

"they have supervisors looking after the children there, right?" jay asked, glancing at seongwon and ruffling his son's hair. heeseung enthusiastically nodded.

"tonight, we're having a full guy's night out," heeseung raised his eyebrows up and down. "haewonie said she'll pick the kids up from children's world by eight o'clock and tuck them in bed."