˗ˋ chapter 19 ˊ˗

"you can sleep here if you want," jay gestured to the room beside his. "it's a guest room, oh and," he pointed at jungwon's clothes. the younger was still wearing his uniform as he didn't go home earlier. "i'll let you borrow my clothes."

jungwon nodded his head with a smile, "thanks hyung~ i'll go shower, you can leave the clothes on the bed," he smiled widely, "aaahhh, i owe you."

"maybe a kiss will do," the corner of jay's lips tugged upwards into a smirk. jungwon's eyes widened and slapped jay's chest harshly. "ow!! i was only teasing!"

jungwon chuckled loudly, "that's what you get for teasing me."

"hmff, fair."

the two shared giggles and jay excused himself to get the clothes. jungwon entered the big bathroom and stared at the interior in awe.

jay was rich-rich. it was no doubt, even during the first day of camp.

jungwon locked the bathroom door amd made his way to shower.

♡♡♡

jungwon peeked his head out of the bathroom to find the bedroom empty, and clothes were folded neatly on the bed. he tiptoed his way to the bed and made sure the room was locked before slipping on jay's clothes that left.

a huge white t-shirt that looked awfully familiar and checkered pyjamas. he looked at the shirt and chuckled, remembering about their first night in camp where jungwon ignored jay on the bathroom who wore the same shirt he was currently wearing.

he unlocked the door and opened it, before loudly yelling a "goodnight, jake hyung! goodnight, jay hyung!"

he received a sleepy 'goodnight~' from jake and an energetic 'goodnight, wonie!' from jay. he plopped on the soft bed and turned the lights off, closing his eyes shut in an attempt to doze off.

but somehow, he couldn't. probably because he didn't have something to latch onto, and it felt quite cold. he sighed and opened his instagram to scroll for a bit and hoped he would start feeling sleepy.

park.jaaay
can't sleep?

jung1yang
yeah :((

jung1yang
you?

park.jaaay
same.

park.jaaay
go to my room? 🥺 i miss cuddling you.

jung1yang
HEHEHE DIDNT U SAY U HAVE A GIANT TEDDY BEAR U CUDDLE WITHHHH

park.jaaay
mhhmm, yeah, that's true.

park.jaaay
but i like you better than my teddy bear :(

jung1yang
accckk my heart

jung1yang
i'm coming to ur room!!!! :))

park.jaaay
YAY!

jungwon chuckled and pulled his blanket off of him, getting out of his room and slipping inside jay's room and quietly closing the door so jake wouldn't hear.

"hyung~," jungwon softly whispered and felt jay's hands hold his waist and pulled the dark-haired boy gently to lay on his bed. jungwon giggled and wrapped his arms naturally around jay.

jay didn't say anything, his hands just holding onto jungwon's waist while the latter held onto him like a koala. jay made sure to pull his blanket over the both of them, and jungwon burrowed his face on jay's neck, taking in the older's scent.

and after a few minutes, the two passed out into slumber.

♡♡♡

the sound of camera clicking woke jungwon up. he felt jay's arms still around him, and saw jake holding his camera and taking pictures of them with a grin.

"yaaahh, hyung," jungwon groaned and grabbed the nearest pillow to hit jake's face with it, waking jay up in the process.

"you two look so adorable!!!" jake cooed after he swiftly blocked jungwon's hit.

jay lowly chuckled and was about to pull jungwon back to cuddle but jungwon quickly stood up from the bed and rubbed his eyes. "ah, hyung, thanks for letting me stay the night, but i'm gonna go home now! see you guys, soon."

"wait, wonie-," jay muttered but was quickly cut off when jungwon stormed out of his room. "-you can eat breakfast here..." he sighed and plopped down on his bed, "he's so stubborn."

♡♡♡

jungwon could not believe he went to a bus wearing pyjamas, but it was early in the morning anyway and thankfully it was just him on the bus and two adults on their way to work. as he arrived home, he immediately placed his bag on his bed, ran to the kitchen to cook breakfast while still wearing jay's clothes.

his cheeks were flushed red thinking about everything last night, cooking scrambled eggs with the thought of jay.

eventually, after eating breakfast and doing some chores, jungwon went back to bed and hugged a pillow tightly, covering his face with it as he let out a muffled scream while rolling around the bed.

"aaahhh!!! jay hyung!!!! what are you doing to me?" he stopped covering his face and his hair disheveled because of his panicking. his phone dinged, signalling a new notification. he turned his phone on to see a message from jay.

park.jaaay
hEYY return me the clothes next time we meet, okay? :))

jung1yang
of course, hyung 😊

park.jaaay
by the wayyyyyyy~

jung1yang
hm?

park.jaaay
are you free later?

park.jaay
let's hang out!!!