˗ˋ chapter 7 ˊ˗

a/n ::

SHEEEESH this chapter went longer than usual??!!??! anyways u gotta read it kinda slowly so you'll understand everything 😭😭 EHHH JUST DONT BE IN A RUSHHH & ur good to go :)) anyways thank u to whoever's reading this rn, i'm happy that you found this story of mine <3

i'll try to update as many chapters as i can~

& pwease vote :(

(>ᴗ<)

it would be a lie to say that jungwon hated having jay as his roommate.

he no longer felt uncomfortable around the latter, as three whole days passed by as them being friends.

as for sunoo and riki... well, they were still the same. riki would tease sunoo about them being 'together', while sunoo kept pushing him off whenever the japanese boy suggested the two have something more than friendship.

jake however, has succeeded as a fan. sunghoon- despite being shy, would strike conversations with the brown-haired boy once in a while, and jake claimed the two would chat with each other during their free time. let's just say he was mutuals with sunghoon on instagram.

during those three days, the five friends grew closer and closer to each other- while heeseung and sunghoon being the supervisors they were all closest to.

as for jungwon and jay, the two would have late-night talks in their cabin, sometimes even taking a stroll together even after lights out.

they were closer than ever.

"can't you guys believe that it's already the fourth night of camp?" heeseung said as everybody gathered around the campfire. "now, for today's camp activity.. we'll be playing a game."

"it's called 'fortunate-unfortunate'. the game is simple," another supervisor continued, "there would be teams with five members each."

"it's really simple!" sunghoon encouraged. "the first team member has to start a sentence with 'fortunately', while the next team member has to continue with an unfortunate sentence."

"this is an example! sunghoon-ah," heeseung turned to the figure skater.

"hyung?" sunghoon said, acting along.

"fortunately, my friends invited me to a volleyball game to end my boredom."

"unfortunately, you're the volleyball!" sunghoon remarked.

"owww!!" heeseung clutched into his shirt dramatically, making everyone chuckle. he turned to everyone with a grin, "so, that's how the game works! the first team will be these five," heeseung pointed towards riki, sunoo, jake, jay, and jungwon.

"u-um," riki turned to sunoo. "umm.. fortunately, valentine's will be up soon!"

jungwon rolled his eyes at his friend, chuckling softly.

"unfortunately, the store ran out of chocolates," sunoo continued and turned to jake.

"fortunately, the person you wanted to confess to isn't too keen on material things."

"unfortunately, that person was already dating someone else."

jay glanced at jungwon.

"fortunately, they broke up," jungwon cheekily smiled, not knowing how to end the game but thankfully, those words rolled out of his tongue in ease.

"eyy! good game!" heeseung high-fived the dark-haired boy who smiled widely. jay chuckled and shook his head, a tiny smile seemed to permanently taint on his face.