Flash) Doctor's Orders (J.A.)

Doctor's Orders (Julian Albert X Reader)

Fandom: The Flash

Requested: Yes, by @dogmom2014

Warning: Cursing, deep panic attack descriptions, injury depitions

~~

Finally! A day off! It had been so hectic at your work the past few weeks with an inspection coming up that you were required to work later and come in on your off days. However, the inspections finished yesterday, and you were given the week off. You decided to spend it with your boyfriend, Julian. He promised you a tour of Star Labs on your anniversary almost two months ago, but he never got around to it due to the work inspections.

Now you were on your way to Star Labs. The sun was shining, birds were chirping, and the streets were not as crowded as you would have thought. Smiling at everyone you passed, you kept walking down the pavement. Nothing could ruin today.

Or so you thought.

As you went to cross the street, you were grabbed from behind. Within the blink of an eye, you were being held in a chokehold with a fireball next to your head. The man holding you screamed for people to back off, and that you were his ex-significant other who had cheated on him and crashed his car. He claimed that this was revenge, and he did not know how to control his abilities yet.

"You unfaithful little bitch!" He shouted. "I gave you everything, and you slept with my sister."

"I don't know what you are talking about!" You reasoned. Trails of tears began to fall from your eyes as a crowd of bystanders and police surrounded you. "My name is (Y/N), I have been in a relationship for four years with my boyfriend, Julien, and I have no clue who you are! Please, let me go. I just want to see my boyfriend."

"No!" He screamed into your ear. You let out a screech when he brought the fireball closer to your face. The feeling of welts forming on your face causes more tears to leave your eyes as sobs racked through your body. You could not get enough air into your lungs, it felt like, and not to mention how he still had his arm locked around your neck. You could feel yourself falling into a panic attack. The corners of your vision began to fade out of focus and black spots appeared and disappeared wherever you looked. "You'll learn your lesson after this."

You did not know exactly what happened. That was the last thing you could recall before everything was blank. While you were out, he had burned multiple handprints onto your arms, legs, even your neck.

All the worse, Barry didn't show up in time.

Even with his superspeed, he was unable to get away from the previous metahuman he had been up against. By the time he did reach you, blisters had formed and you were knocked out. Thankfully, Barry was able to apprehend the man before he took you back to Star Labs.

You woke up the next morning to an obnoxious beeping next to you only to realize it was your heart monitor. A pair of footsteps could be heard approaching the door before it opened to reveal Caitlin.

"Oh, you're awake," She said, stunned. "I didn't think you would be awake just yet." She noticed that I was unable to speak fairly quickly. "Here, I'll get Julien. He's actually the one who treated you."

That shocked you because Julien had always told you that he would never operate on you or treat your wounds unless it were a life or death situation. He always said that he would be too distraught to think properly, but you'd always laugh at him. Thinking about it now, you did not even know the extent of your injuries. Now with Caitlin out of the room, you could self-assess yourself.

You could feel your left leg wrapped entirely. Your right forearm was covered in gauze that had a few red spots. You couldn't move your neck at all, so you assumed something happened there. Lastly, your left arm was wrapped and in a sling. Your best guess was that your shoulder got dislocated.

"You were in pretty bad shape when you got here," Julien says from the doorway, holding a jello cup, water, and a couple of pills on a tray. He smiled lightly at you as he pulled up a chair next to your bed. He set the tray to the side before holding the water and pills out to you. You took them, burning as they went down, but it, shockingly, made your throat feel better. "Caitlin wasn't here, so I had to fix you up."

"Is he?" You trailed off. Just saying those two words, Julien knew who you were talking about.

"Barry took care of him," Julien explained as he fed you the strawberry jello. "Thankfully he didn't do too much lasting damage. Yes, they were third-degree burns, but you shouldn't be able to feel them. You also dislocated your arm when you hit the ground. He also trampled over your leg trying to get away. There a few burns on it as well as a couple of fractures. The burns on your face were not as bad as they seemed at first. They just blistered and burst."

"You'll help?" You rasped, reaching a hand out to hold his hand. He just looked up at you with a small fond smile.

"Of course, love. You're going to be stuck on bed rest for a while. Doctor's orders."

~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Please vote, comment, or, heck, share it if you want. For legal reasons, I am required to state that I did NOT make the gif. If you crave more content like this, be sure to follow me on Wattpad, my Tumblr, and/or my AO3 all under the username of @BAD268. I am more likely to see requests sent through Tumblr, but any request is still appreciated. That's all for now, Lads. Thanks for being a part of my Academy.

Till next time,

BAD268