SPN) Do You Trust Me? (Pt1) (S.W.)

Do You Trust Me? (Pt1) (Sam Winchester X Reader)

Fandom: Supernatural

Requested: Entry for @thisismysecrethappyplace's Share The Love Bingo. Square Filled: Sleeping Beauty. Also entry for @spnquotebingo with the prompt, "I'm not a psychopath, ___. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research."

Warnings: None

W.C. 1278

 1278

~~

Weird things have been happening recently. I say that because nothing ever happens in my small town; everyone knows everybody. People have been disappearing. First, it was Old Man Walker down the street. Then, it was Mrs. Gespian, the elementary school librarian. Just last week the Brown twins were taken; they were only nine! Yesterday, my roommates went to this college party down by the lake, and they have not come back. Normally, I would not be this worried, but with the activity recently, I was frightened that they were taken, too.

I was studying in my room when I heard a loud knock at the door. I made my way over as quickly as possible, thinking it was one of my roommates. I throw the door open to be met with two men, one ruffly my age and the other a few years older. "How can I help you two?"

"My name is Agent Chris Bacon, and this is my partner Agent Arnold Palmer. We just have a few questions to ask you, if that is alright," the taller one said.

"You've got to be kidding me, right?" I laughed, but they seemed serious. "Okay, drop the act. I'm studying to become a profiler; I see right through you guys. How about this, you come in here, tell me who you really are, and I'll answer the questions. How does that sound?"

"Alright, you caught us, ya psychopath," the shorter one mumbled as he walked into our dorm room followed closely by the taller one who rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a psychopath, Palmer. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research," I snapped with a smirk across my face as I pulled out two chairs for them to sit in while we talked. I heard the shorter one call me out on the Sherlock reference, but that made my smile grow even more. "Okay, first thing's first. Hello, I'm (Y/N). Who are you?"

"So, I am Sam Winchester," the taller one said as he sat in front of me.

"I'm Dean, Sammy's my little brother," the shorter one said in a teasing tone. By the look on Sam's face, he does not like to be called Sammy, but it looks like they tease each other a lot.

"Oh, please. There is nothing little about him, shorty," I stated with a blank face which contoured into a large smile at the scowl Dean shot at me. "Alright, cut to the chase. What do you want?"

"It's obvious that you would notice the disappearance of many people in this town, correct?" I nodded, getting an idea of where this was going. "Can you name them? All of them or a few, if you can."

"It is no problem," I told them all about the people around town, and how they said they would go to the lake one day but never come back. "Yeah, my roommates went to a party down by the lake last night. They didn't come back either, but that could be because they're sluts."

"Do you not care for their safety?" Dean countered. He looked confused and slightly upset, but I do not know why.

"We are very different people," I explained. "They are extroverts, and I am socially awkward. They're in college for the experience, I'm here for a degree. They like being in large groups at parties, I like staying at home by myself, reading. They have guys over all the time, and I haven't even kissed a guy!" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air in an exasperated manner.

"You have trust issues, girl," Dean muttered as his phone began to ring. He pulled it out of his jacket and looked at the contact. "It's Cas, I'll be back." With that, he walked out of my dorm and into the hall.

"Do you know where this party was?" I nodded again, already aware that we were going to head there, so I grab my car keys. "You're prepared."

"I know how investigations work. You ask where the scene is, and we check it out," I said as we walked out of the dorm to see Dean pacing while on the phone.

"Cas needs my help with something. Can you guys handle it?" He did not even wait for an answer before taking off towards the exit. "Thanks, Sammy!"

"Follow me." We walked out to my Honda Accord. "It's not a fancy Impala, but it does the job well enough."

"How did you know... I am not going to ask. Let's head out."

~

"Welcome to Lake Havarti, the biggest lake in the state," I led him over to the clearing of trees that had a small house, large fire pit, and a great view of the lake. "This was where the party was last night."

"Can I ask a personal question before we continue?" He reached out to grab my hand before I could walk closer towards the house.

"Of course, Sam. What's up?" I turned around to meet his gaze. He still held my hand, but I barely noticed it; it felt right to me.

"Is there a reason you haven't had your first kiss?" He looked genuinely interested and a little anxious.

I hesitated, trying to think of a logical reason, but I came up empty. "I guess I haven't found the person I trust enough for it. You see, not many people talk to me. My parents left when I was younger, Foster parents did not treat me as an equal, my roommates only talk to me when it's required, and other students think I'm weird for keeping to myself. I just think it's best to hold everything in, I guess."

"Do you trust me?" He dropped his head to rest his forehead on mine. My breathing quickened slightly, but I kept my eyes in his. For the first time, I could not read the emotion in someone's eyes.

"Yes," I said in a soft tone; I was surprised he heard it. I was even more startled when he leaned down more to plant his lips on mine. At first, my eyes widened in shock, but I relaxed after a few seconds, leaning into Sam. Our lips crashed together for a little more than a minute before he pulled away.

"How was that for a first?" He asked with a light smile, swollen lips included. I noticed movement behind Sam, so I tried to look behind him. He took this as a negative, and he immediately let me go before stepping to the side, cursing himself for making me uncomfortable.

"Sam, help me look for whoever that was," I whispered. He stopped talking to himself momentarily to look at me as if I had two heads.

"Wait, you saw something?" Again, I nodded as if it were obvious. I turned around to look near the firepit while Sam continued speaking. "I thought I made you uncomfortable during the kiss. Thanks for giving me a heart attack there, (Y/N)."

Right as I turned around, I was met with an old lady waving her hands in a circular motion behind Sam. I did not have the chance to yell before she thrust her hand forward and bursts of green flew from her palms, slamming into Sam's back. He fell, face down, onto the dirt unconscious. I looked up to see the old woman had vanished, and I ran over to Sam's body.

"Sam, please, you can't be one of them, too," I wept as I rolled him over to lay on his back with his head in my lap. "I can't lose you now that I just found you."

~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Thank you for, hopefully, enjoying my work! Please vote, comment or, heck, share it if you want. For legal reasons, I am required to state that I did NOT make the gif. If you crave more content like this, be sure to follow me on Wattpad, my Tumblr and/or my AO3 all under the username of @BAD268. I am more likely to see requests sent through Tumblr, but any request is still appreciated. That's all for now, Lads. Thanks for being a part of my Academy.

Till next time,

BAD268