RPF) 4+1 (A.L.)

4+1 (Arthur Leclerc X Reader)

Fandom: RPF/Formula 2/3

Requested: Yee by @zeptosis (hope you like it <3)

Warnings: N/a

Summary: The 4 times the reader surprised Arthur and the 1 time Arthur surprised the reader (plus a bonus scene).

W.C. 2113

 2113

~~

1) Austria 2021

The weekend was not off to a good start, and that's what caused you to drop everything to go to Austria. Qualifying did not go the best for Arthur, but where he qualified left him with a great opportunity for points, starting in fourth place.

You should have listened to your gut when it said something was going to happen this weekend. Instead, you were at work when Lorenzo called you, saying that Arthur had been gone off the track and had to retire early, and he was beating himself up over it.

You told your supervisor that you needed to head out and that you would do work remotely for the remainder of the weekend and probably the next week. They let you go without a hitch, so you were on the next flight out.

When you landed, Race 2 was just about to start. Lorenzo came and picked you up, taking you to the track and into the Prema garage. Arthur was starting down in 27th place. He was already in the car doing the formation lap, so after greeting most of the team, you asked if you could wish him luck over the radio. Thankfully enough, Rene was there and let you use his headset, but told you to make it quick.

"Bonjour mon amour (Hello my love)," You said as soon as you had the headset on. "Bonne chance, je t'aime (Good luck, I love you)."

"Wait, what are you doing here, mon beau (<em>my beauty</em>)? I thought you had work," he responded immediately as he pulled around one of the last corners.

"Came to surprise you, but I need you to focus on the race now," You replied with a small, shy smile as the team was listening in on the conversation. "I want you to do what you do best. You've got this."

~

2) Silverstone 2022

At the beginning of the week, you were not sure if you would be able to make it to Silverstone in time for the feature race. Nothing seemed to line up, so you had told Arthur you would not be able to make it.

However, it seemed like the world was working for you when everything you had to do worked itself out by Thursday night. The weekend shifts that you could not find coverage for were canceled due to overstaffing, your assignments' due dates were pushed back another weekend, and flights just went on sale. It just seemed like everything was working for you.

Immediately, you got on the first flight out Friday morning to London. Just before taking off, you texted Lorenzo, knowing that Arthur was most likely in his practice or qualifying session. You sent Lorenzo your flight info quickly before shutting off your phone for takeoff.