RPF) Ava ❤️ (C.L./M.V.)

Breaking News Series (Part 2)

Ava ❤️(Charles Leclerc X Reader, Max Verstappen X Best Friend! Reader)

Fandom: RPF/Formula 1

Requested: Nope (I had an idea, Mr. Krabs)

Warnings: FICTITIOUS SCENARIO MAN, Ava is a fake ex-girlfriend, mentions of cheating, crazy  possessive Charles, OOC Charles, best friends to lovers, song referenced belongs to Natalie Jane

Series Summary: Charles Leclerc, Max Verstappen, and Y/n L/n are making headlines, but is it for the right reasons?

Chapter Summary: Y/n finds out the truth about Charles and Ava with the help of their "best friend," Max.

W.C. 2108

 2108

~~

Thursdays were slow for significant others on track since most of the driver's attention was directed toward the media outlets. This Thursday, Charles and Ca rlos were filming a couple of challenges for the Ferrari YouTube channel, so they had to leave their phones so as to not disrupt the filming. I was sitting in Charles' driver's room, trying to write anything to build an album off of. I was feeling particularly cheerful as we were celebrating our six-month anniversary later this week, so I thought that would be the perfect inspiration.

Just as I was getting into a groove, Charles' phone alerted me with a couple of messages. I leaned over to check who it was. It read from "Ava ❤️" which is a name I did not recognize, but the heart next to her name made me confused. I looked at the messages and became even more confused as everything was in French, but I did recognize pet names. Just as I made the connection, Charles walked through the door, laughing at something Carlos said.

"Hey, love. What are you working on?" He asked, moving past me to grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"Charles, who is Ava? And why is there a red heart next to her name?" I got straight to the point.

"Did you go through my phone? Do you not trust me?" He got defensive immediately.

"I do trust you, Char," I sighed, pulling back a little. "It's just she messaged you, and I saw her name. I just want to know what's going on."

"She's just a friend, don't worry, chérie (darling)," Charles reassured, pulling me into his arms while grabbing his phone from my hands. "Ava's last name is Hart, so she thought it would be funny to have the emoji. It means nothing."

So I let it go.

I did not even think about it again until I was sitting on my best friend's couch while he played a racing game. I was scrolling through Instagram when a certain picture of Charles and a blonde girl appeared in my feed.

"Hey, Max," I called to get his attention off the simulator. He turned his head to show he was listening but didn't stop playing, causing me to chuckle. I shook my head before leaning forward to show him the picture. "Do you know who this is?"