Ch. 9 It's Time For A Death Raaaaace!! (or "Run". Whichever You Prefer.)

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE READ:

I WILL NOT LIE: I HAD FORCED AND PUSHED MYSELF TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER DUE TO NOT HAVING ANY MOTIVATION, DESPITE HOW COOL-SOUNDING THE OBSTACLES ARE IN THIS CHAPTER WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT. THAT'S WHY THERE MAY NOT BE AS MUCH EMOTION IN THIS CHAPTER. ANYWAYS, I KNOW THE PROBLEM. IT'S BECAUSE UP UNTIL THE USJ ARC, I WAS HAVING FUN FOCUSING PRIMARILY ON THE BANANA BUS SQUAD WITH AN MHA CHARACTER INCLUDED NOW AND THEN. I HAD NO LIMITS EXCEPT FOR THE ONES I'D PUT ON MYSELF. I CAN'T DO TOO MUCH OF THAT FOCUSING ON THE CANON OF THE FIRST FOUR SEASONS. THAT'S WHY AFTER THIS CHAPTER, I WILL BE FOCUSSING ON THE BANANA BUS SQUAD MESSING WTH THE MY HERO ACADEMIA UNIVERSE. AFTER THAT, WE'LL BE GETTING INTO REAL BLOODY IMAGERY. BE PREPARED. I ALREADY HAVE THE FINALE THOUGHT OUT, I JUST NEED TO WORK ON THE MIDDLE. PLEASE ENJOY!

.

.

.

.

.

Previously...

The Banana Bus Squad told Class 1-A that they partially assisted in the organization of the Sports Festival. Afterward, all the classes march out to the field by our four hosts: Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Death Battle!'s Wiz and Boomstick. Midnight then explains the rules of the first part of the day's activities: an obstacle course. The show is about to start... but where are the Banana Bus Squad?

Midnight: Now, then! Take your places contestants!

A minute later, all the students were in front of the gate with three green lights up top. After the lights were turned off, all of the students rushed through the open gate.

Present Mic: And we're off with a racing start!! How about some colorful commentary, my magical man?!

Wiz: Wait, what? My name may be Wizard but I'm not a wizard.

Present Mic: Fair enough. Would either of you three care to explain what we should be watching out for?

Eraserhead: The doorway.

As you know right here, all the students were being clogged up and smushed by each other due to the narrow space the hallway provided. Sure, the hallway was big enough to fit all of them in but not all at once. Eventually, a chill could be felt by everyone as a cold breeze zoomed from inside the hall to outside the arena.

From afar...

BigJigglyPanda: It was that 50/50 bitch, wasn't it? [Shoto Todoroki was seen running out first.] Yep, I fucking knew it. F*ck that emo, Zuko-wannabe, looking-ass bitch.

The rest of the Squad couldn't help but chuckle at that statement.

Ohmwrecker: You have some beef against him, Jiggly?

BigJigglyPanda: That candy cane-haired bitch tried to turn me into Captain America back at the USJ.

Now, the Squad laughed.

I_AM_WILDCAT: "Candy cane-haired bitch"!? That's not something I thought I'd ever hear in my life.

CaRtOoNz: Shh. Shut up, guys! I'm gonna start spawning the first few obstacles.

CaRtOoNz then pulls out the Tool Gun from GMOD.

Back down on the track...

A certain grape boy was throwing his sticky, purple balls onto the ice so he could jump on them to get through.

Minoru Mineta: Ha! You think you're so cool but I've outsmarted you!! How pathetic, Todoroki!! Eat this!! My special attack!! 

Everyone's favorite pervert was about to throw another one of his head balls at Zuko-- I mean, Todoroki... until he was blasted away by a (non-lethal) blue energy ball, cartwheeling him into the ground. Broccoli Boy couldn't believe what just happened to his friend and gasps in shock.