Results - Fantasy

Winners

Winners

🥇First Place🥇

Scarlet In Glenzentine by WAT3RM3LL

🥈Second Place🥈

Jagunlabi by Evergreen_Ebony

The Song of Fafnir by Di_Rossi

🥉Third Place🥉

A world of treason and ties by writingmenace

Aragons by earlfangs

-

Scores

-

1. Spirit of the rogue - alphaholic

Title: 8/10
Cover: 7/10
Blurb: 6/10
Grammar: 15/15
Originality: 8/10
Writing Style: 13/15
Plot: 12/15
Character development: 7/10
Overall enjoyment: 4/5

Total Marks: 80/100

Review: Totally loved your main character. The plot is unique and compelling but I think the starting is slightly confusing but it's captivating. And I feel that you can add more depth to the plot and characters. The grammar is on point but try to expand your vocabulary a bit. Also, I liked the world-building a lot, the way you reveal small details about your world rather than dumping them is excellent. The cover is amazing but the blurb can be more intense. Good luck writing <3333.

-

2. Angel falls - aura_irene_

Title: 7/10
Cover: 9/10
Blurb: 9/10
Grammar: 12/15
Originality: 7/10
Writing Style: 13/15
Plot: 12/15
Character development: 8/10
Overall enjoyment: 5/5

Total marks: 82/100

Review: I enjoyed your story a lot but I advise you to work on world-building a bit and try including more dialogues. About the writing style, it's very gripping but I suggest working on your descriptions a little more. Also, try to introduce more side characters because then your audience will have a number of options to choose their favourites from. The cover is amazing and the starting of the story gets you hooked. I enjoyed the way you bring little cliffhangers in between. The female lead is quite badass. Good luck writing <33333.