𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

"That's disgusting." Catherine muttered.

"Where she puts it, he won't smell it. Unless he's a very good husband."

"Imagine that."

"You do want elisabeth to bear sons."

"Oh, as soon as possible. Or what is a wife's value? But what about my son francis? What do your visions say about his future? Tell me, nostradamus, what have you seen?" Catherine urged.

"I-I've had fleeting images, But as yet, their meaning is unclear. Perhaps if you were more specific About your concerns."

"Well, will he love her? Will she love him? How do I control a daughter-in-law Who's a queen in her own right"

"Is that what bothers you? Her power? Or the fact that she's young And pretty?"

"I've just had a vision. I see you, Beheaded, at my command...Said with gratitude For the secrets we share."

"Be patient. Answers will come."

"There's mary

"There's mary."

"mary!"
"We missed you so much!"

"Oh, kenna, Greer, lola, I'm so happy to see you. Aylee, we're all together again." Mary exclaimed.

"Oh, mary, your hair. Didn't the nuns
teach you anything?" Greer asked, fussing with Mary's hair.

"Oh, greer, those can't all be clothes." Mary questioned.

"There's jewellery and silver, too. I'm making up in volume for what I lack in station, I suppose."

"Look, here they come." Aylee said.

"His royal highness, King henry ii." A guard called.

"There's the king."

"That's king henry, But is that catherine?" Mary asked.

"No, they're still waiting on her. That's diane de portiers, the king's mistress. So the rumors are true."

"Unlike her, You'll have no trouble finding husbands here." Lola stated.

"We'll certainly enjoy the hunt. What about you? Oh, don't tell me.It's about that boy from aberdeen."

"Colin said he'd wait for me." Lola told her friend.

"Till when? We might never be back on scottish soil, Not if it all works out and mary reigns here."

"What do you mean, "if"?" Aylee asked.

"Make no mistake, we're here now To get our young queen in the game." Greer said, "Alliances can shift. Before they do, mary needs to win the prince's heart."

"Is that francis? He's gorgeous."

"No, that's not francis. I know it isn't." Mary stated.

"Then that must be sebastian, The king's bastard, Diane's son. I hear the king favors him."

"Her majesty, queen catherine!" A guard shouted.

"I don't believe it."

"Your grace." Francis greeted.

"No, call me mary, please."

"Francis."

"The castle seems bigger. Is that possible? And you, too, of course."

"Is that such a surprise?" He asked in amusement.

"No. Especially since your legs Were always longer than mine. You know, I hated that when we were young... I was always chasing after you... but now...Uh...Now it suits you."

"What is it? You've had a vision." Catherine asked from where she stood, watching her soon and the young queen speak.

"It's clear now. I saw your son's future...His union... With mary."

"Well, say it."

"She will cost francis his life."

Hola

Hola

Welcome back to another update :))

I'm gonna try and get another update done for today but idk if I'm gonna get it done so sorry if I don't

Words: 534