Prologue

"Elvis, I'm pregnant..." I said through the phone.
"What?! How?!"
"Um we had sex duh without protection" I huffed. "Listen, I'm just telling you because I'm giving you a choice, you can choose to be in our baby's life or you can not. I don't care what you choose. Just know if you make the choice to not be in his life DO NOT come barging in our life talking about you want to be in his life five years later. I'm giving you the choice from now until I give birth to him so think about it." I said then hung up. I've been pregnant for 6 months and finally had the guts to tell Elvis. He was my first, and my last. He told me he didn't want anyone to touch me and to save it all for him. And so I did. I was so stupid because once I gave him my body everything went downhill from there. He stopped calling, ignored my texts, avoided me in public. It was like I was a disease he didn't want to get. So I stopped trying. A few weeks later I found out I was pregnant with his baby.

*Hey yalllllll so um, I have decided to make a new storyyyyy yay!! I think I'll like this story way more than my first and I'm sure it'll be better because I'm more experienced in the writing community Thanks for checking it out!*