Chapter Two

-Eden at the side-
4 years later...
Today is Edens' birthday. He's turning four years old! I can't believe it! My baby boy is getting big.
"Eden come here baby" I called to him.
"Yes mommy" he said walking towards me.
"Want to take a picture with me? Or are you too cool for that now?" I said smirking at him. He looked up at me looking more like Elvis.
"I'm never too cool to take a picture
with you mommy" he said climbing on my bed to sit on my lap. I smiled and gave him a kiss. I pulled out my phone and snapped a few pictures on Facebook so everyone else can see how much he has grown. I put my phone down and watched Eden as he played with his toys. I'm taking him out to see the new Spongebob movie. He was so excited to see the trailers on tv I just had to take him.
"Hey Eden guess what?!" I said to him.
"What mommy?"
"I'm taking you to see the new spongebob movie" I excitedly shouted as I watched him bounce around the room happily.
"YAYYY can we get ice cream too?!"
"Hmm, just because it's your birthday. okay.. go get your coat and shoes on so we can go" I said and he ran out to his room. I went to my closet to get my coat and heard my phone buzz. I walked up to it to see a message from Elvis. I opened it and it said 'Hey Cat, can you give me a call I want to talk to you about our son'
Our son? My fucking son. You made your choice four years ago you bastard I thought to myself. I never wanted to see him again, he hurt me too bad and if Eden knew that his daddy didn't want to be here with him, it'll break his little heart. He hasn't asked about his dad yet and I'm hoping he doesn't ask anytime soon because I don't want to tell him that his daddy didn't want him. I deleted the text and grabbed my keys and my son and left out of my apartment to my white Lincoln. I loved my car so much, it was my second baby. I put Eden in his rear faced car seat and buckled him up.
"Mommy?" He said looking at me.
"Yes baby?" I pulled back and waited for him to speak. He fiddled with his fingers then opened his mouth and closed it again.
"What's wrong babe?" I said putting a finger under his chin to lift his head up.
"Where is my daddy, mommy?" He said now looking directly at me. I was taken aback, I wasn't prepared for this at all. I had to quickly think of something.
"Baby, your daddy had to go away for a while for business, that's why you haven't seen him yet but I promise you'll get to meet him soon okay?" His eyes lit up as he looked at me.
"Really?!?" I kissed his head and nodded and closed his door.
'fuck! I have to call Elvis now' I thought as I made my way to the drivers side.
"Alright here we go my little prince" I said as I started up the car.
I pulled up to the movie theater and my phone kept buzzing and buzzing I looked down and saw several messages from Elvis. I rolled my eyes and decided to look at them later. I got out the car and opened Eden's door to take him out but he was asleep. He is so cute, I just love him so much.
"Ed get up baby we're at the movies" I said softly shaking him. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. I unbuckled him and picked him up.
After the movies I took him to get some ice cream. There was an jungle gym for the kids inside so I let him play with the other kids. I took out my phone and looked at the texts from Elvis.
'Cat I'm sorry I wasn't there'
'Please answer, I've seen him on Facebook he looks just like me'
'I really want to be in his life'
'Its been 4 years not 5 and I recall you saying not to ask 5 years later'
'Ill just wait for you to call then'
That was the last message. I dialed his number and called him. He didn't answer, I called him again and he picked up on the second ring.
"Cat? I thought you'd never call!"
"Mhm what do you want Elvis?... Why do you choose now huh?"
"I just couldn't do it then, I was young I didn't want to be a father"
"You know what that sounds like to me? Bullshit. I was 18 dude I was a fucking teenager I was getting ready for college, but you got me knocked up and ruined everything for me, you didn't even help me you ignored me the whole fucking pregnancy!" I whisper yelled getting furious, I couldn't let my baby see me so mad so I calmed down a bit.
"Mommy look!" I heard Eden yell. I laughed.
"I see Eden! Be careful okay sweetie?"
"Okay mommy" he said and went back to playing with his "friends".
"Look Caterina I apologize all I know is I want to see him now as in today"
"Look, Elv-" I was mid sentence when Eden came walking up.
"Mommy who are you talking to?" He said climbing on my lap.
"Tell him his dad" Elvis said in my ear.
"Oh, just a friend of mommy's, why don't you wanna play anymore?"
"Tell him the fucking truth Caterina" Elvis yelled in my ear.
"Mommy what is fucking?"I looked at Eden with wide eyes, I swear he has hawk ears.
"That's a really bad word, I don't want you saying that anymore."
"I'm sorry, I just heard your friend say it"I nodded my head and he got off my lap and ran to his friends.
"What the hell Elvis, watch your damn mouth, my son heard you! I don't even cuss in front of him."
"I want to see him Caterina, I do not care about what you want, it's about what he wants, has he even asked about me?"
"Nope because I told him you were dead" I lied getting ready to hang up.
'Babe who are you yelling at' I heard a girl say in the background. I laughed dryly.
"It's nothing" he said sounding a little distant from the phone.
"Oh so a conversation about my son is nothing to you. hah.. that's funny good bye Elvis" I said and hung up. I cleaned up our trash and grabbed me and Eden's things.
"Come on Ed, it's getting late time to go" I said. He was sitting on the floor getting his shoes back on and there was a man kneeling down helping him. (I'm saying Ed as eed)
"Ed?" They both looked up at me and I was completely paralyzed by the beauty of this man. He had dark brown hair that almost looked black and blue eyes.
"Hey mommy, is it time to go now?" He asked getting up from the floor.
"Yes, baby" I said looking at him for a quick second. "um?"
"Oh that's Mr. Bastio" Eden said proudly, Then a little girl walk up next to him. She had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. I'm assuming it's his daughter. He reached his hand out to shake mines.
"Daniel"
"Caterina" I smiled politely and shook his hand. I looked at Eden to see him talking to the little girl.
"Uncle Danny can me and Eden play tomorrow?" She said looking up at him with pleading eyes. Uncle? I thought.
"Yeah mommy can we play?" Eden joined in.
"If it's okay with her Uncle or her parents, sure thing kiddo" I said bending down to their level.
"Hi pretty girl what's your name?" I asked her. She blushed.
"Isabella" she smiled. I looked up at Daniel and he was already staring at me.
"So what's it gonna be uncle?" I said smirking at him. Eden stood next to me and crossed his arms.
"Yeah what my mommy said"
.
.
.
Hi you guys sorry I haven't updated, wattpad wouldn't let me get on the app for a while so yeah