Chapter Eight

Sexy scene is present, you've been warned.
-
Eden was in the living room watching Tarzan while I made dinner. I decided to make taco salad. It was his favorite meal. I thought I'd at least make it for him since he's been down about Elvis leaving.
When I was finished with dinner I got ready to set the table when someone rapidly knocked on my door. I wiped my hands on a kitchen towel and made my way to the door.
"I'm coming, I'm coming." I yelled loud enough so the person could hear me. When I opened the door and my eyes looked upon an Elvis. He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes. I hardened the expression on my face and crossed my arms.
"What?" I said feeling the anger compel my whole body.
"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" he repeated over and over then dropped to his knees and buried his face into my legs.
"I'm so so so so so sorry Cat" I felt very sorry for him.
"Please, please let us have another chance, please" it wasn't till then that I felt the wetness from his tears seeping through my pants. I put my hand in his hair and stroked his hair back so he could look up at me.
"Get up" I said sternly. He got up quickly and I let him into my home. As soon as he walked in Eden yelled full of joy.
"Daddy!" He ran up to him and Elvis picked him up.
"Hey little man, I'm sorry I had some stuff to do. But I came back just for you" he smiled at Eden and looked at me with hopeful eyes. If he thinks I'm going to give him another chance to be together he's wrong. We can do that co-parenting thing but that's it.
"Well dinner is finished. I'll go get you a plate." I said making my way towards the kitchen. What am I doing? I'm so lost. I decided to call Daniel, he did say he would call me. The phone rang twice before he picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey... um so you said you'd call me tonight" I said relieved to hear his voice. I was soothing to listen to.
" Ahh yeah, I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner tomorrow night" I chuckled remembering the last time I thought we were going to dinner.
"Is it going to be a real dinner this time?" He laughed.
"Most definitely! Even though the last dinner date was like no other" he said I could hear the grin in his voice.
"Well I'd love to go to dinner with you tomorrow"
"That's wonderful, I'll pick you both up at 7?" He asked
"Yeah sounds great. I'll see you then"
"Okay goodbye beautiful" he said then hung up. I sighed overjoyed that this man came into my life.
After I made Elvis a plate I sat it on the table and told them to come and eat. It was getting to be late and Eden had to go to bed soon.
"We need to talk later.." I said to Elvis. He nodded his head knowingly to what the "talk" later was going to be about. I led him to Eden's room with a very tired Eden in his arms. 
"Okay Eden it's time for bed honey pie" I smiled as Elvis put Eden on his bed and tucked him in. I walked over and kissed his forehead and so did Elvis.
"Good night babes" I said walking to the door with Elvis trailing behind.
"Good night little man" he said before walking out.
"Goodnight mommy and daddy " I closed his door and nodded my head to the living room for Elvis so we can have this talk. When we got into the living room I sat on the couch across from the one he began to sit on.
"Okay first things first......" I say crossing my legs and folding my hands on top of them.
"No we will not get back together Elvis, but for the sake of  my-" I paused and looked at him as he looked at me with those eyes filled with hope "our son... You can have him for some weekends."
He shook his head no.
"Cat, I can not live that.... I want to be with you and our son. I don't want to raise our son in separate homes, he can not grow up like that" he said getting up to sit next to me. My blood started to boil. What the fuck is he talking about?!
"You sound so stupid Elvis..... You weren't thinking like that when you got me knocked up... It's been four years.... FOUR!" I said a little too loud. I cleared my throat and continued on.
"He's been growing up with out his father for four years Elvis.... He's only had me.... I was the one there for his first birthday, his first words, his first steps......." I said with tears threatening to spill. "You ignored every message I sent you.... Every letter I mailed you..... I needed you, Eden needed you and you weren't there... And now you're coming back like you didn't abandon us.. Like what you did was nothing, and not wrong? You are very naive to think we would get back together" he turned away and looked at the floor with his hands tangled in his hair. He lifted his head and looked me in the eyes, while wiping a stray tear off my cheek.
"I love you Caterina... I want to marry you. I want to be a family, I want you to be the woman that I have more children with.... I know what I did was really fucked up but..." He said getting on his knees for the second time tonight "I will spend every second of my life making it up to you.. Leaving you was my worst mistake, and I am so sorry that I did. I fell in love with you and didn't know what to do, because I've never been in love before.... I thought I could take the easy way out but when I found out you were having my kid. I got scared. And I couldn't dishonor my family because they were arranging an marriage for me" I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Elvis loves me. I can't say that I don't love him because even after all these years he's the one who took my heart when I was 18.
He lifted my chin up so I could look into those chocolately eyes that made my heart thump like thumper the bunny from Bambi.
"Do you still love me Cat?" He whispered searching my face for an answer. I sighed and said yes lowly. He smiled and brought his lips to mine making me feel like the teenager I was when we first met. I always convinced myself that I hated him and that I will never get back with him, but him being here now and putting that bright smile on my baby's face was enough to make me decide that Eden can have a relationship with him. He deserves it.
He stood up and pulled me up with him with our lips still attached, deepening the kiss. I felt the butterflies in my stomach worsen as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. But not once did we detach our lips from the comfortable position they're in. I tangled my fingers into his beautiful, soft black hair as he made his way to my room and my core burned with sensation, since this is the most contact I've had for four years.
He quietly opened my door and softly closed it and put me on the bed. He started kissing down my neck leaving love bites. I moaned to his touch and heard him growl with anticipation, that only made me want him more and he knows it. I start to pull at his shirt letting him know that I wanted it off of him. He chuckled and slid it of smoothly and I just stared at his smooth cream skin in awe. He has surely grown into a very sexy man. I rubbed my hand down his abs following every crease with the tip of my finger like I was drawing a picture, he leaned forward pulling my shirt off easily, pushing me back onto the bed to touch and kiss every inch of my skin like he's never touched it before. Every time his lips touched my skin it burned. I wanted more.
"I've missed you much baby" he whispered in my ear then placed a kiss under my lobe. I moaned not knowing if words could express my feelings but knowing that I can show him how much I've missed him. I pushed him off of me and stripped out of my pants teasingly, I smirked as I saw his eyes darken with lust. He sat up and pulled me close connecting his palm with my ass cheek. I could feel the heat radiating off of his skin. He slapped my ass again and I couldn't control the sex deprived woman within me. I pushed him back and he pulled his jeans off along with his underwear. I sat on top of him positioning myself for the moment I've been waiting for. He looked at me with shock and love and lust mixed all together, I smiled knowingly, I am not the fragile virgin that he pleasured four years ago, I am a sex craving wolf that's about to tear the sheets apart tonight.

Well that escalated quickly... I wasn't too keen on writing a sex scene considering I have friends from my school reading this.... I am not about to ruin my innocent image over a freaky sex scene, that'd be embarrassing lmao... Well here is another chapter.... Sorry it took so long, I had a lot of testing in the last couple of weeks but I'm back. Thanks for reading!