Chapter Fifteen

-
It's been a month or so that I haven't heard from Elvis. I did tell him he could see his son, but he hasn't called or anything and Eden has been wondering where he was. I had to tell him recently that Elvis won't be living with us anymore because we had an disagreement. I didn't want him sad while recovering. Right now I'm taking him to the doctors so they could check on his wound.
"Eden babe, are you ready to get that bandage off?" I said looking at him through the mirror.
"Yes mommy!" I smiled and parked my car in the car lot. I took the key out of the ignition and took Eden out the car. I held his hand as we made our way to the big sliding glass doors of the hospital.
I walked up to the front desk and the nurse smiled at me.
"Hello Ms. Russo!" I smiled back at her
"Hello, we're here to see Dr. Gardner. Eden's getting his bandage off today" she looked down at Eden and her eyes widened.
"Oh my I didn't even see you there little Eden!" He smiled at her and held onto my hand tightly. I chuckled.
"Well Dr. Gardner will see you guys soon, go have a seat over there" she said pointing to two empty chairs. I nodded my head and we walked off. "Mommy it felt like that lady was going to kidnap me, she was looking at me too crazy" he said, I laughed out loud at his assumption.
"Baby, I wouldn't let that ever happen. I would turn into super mom the second she touches you" I said pinching his cheek. He swatted my hand away and climbed on my lap.
"Eden Russo!" I stood up with Eden and we want to the back into the room the nurse placed us in.
"The doctor will be in shortly" she said ten left. I sat Eden on the bed and we waited until the doctor came in.
"Hey Caterina and Eden! How's my favorite patient?" Dr. Conners, Eden new doctor asked as soon as he walked through the door.
"Hi Dr. Conners! My mommy said I'm gonna get my bandage off today!" Eden exclaimed happily.
"You're mother is correct!" He smiled. "Now let's check that healing wound" he put latex gloves on and walked up to Eden. I watched as he took the bandage off of him. There was a faint red circled scar. I frowned. He has to live with that scar for the rest of his life.
"Mommy look! It's all healed!"
"Yes it is baby! So Dr. Conners how long should I wait to put in baseball? He's been wanting to play"
"Well, there was some tissue damage done put wait about a few weeks and then try to see if he's comfortable with playing sports, see if his arm hurts or anything. Bring him here and we'll do a scan to see if there's any strains or anything" I nodded my head
"Okay" he turned back to Eden.
"Well it looks like you're free to go Eden! You're shoulder looks great, do you want to see it?"
"Yes!" Dr. Conners handed him a small mirror and he looked at it and touched it gently.
"Mommy it looks so cool" I chuckled.
"Come on let get your shirt back on so we can go to Daniels house and see Bella" I said and helped him out his shirt on.
"Thank you Dr. Conners" I said with a smile.
"Always a pleasure" then we left.

Okay so this is just a filler chapter okay! Don't be mad at me!!! I have been struggling with this chapter mate. But yeah, The first Chapter to my new story "Two Shades of Jin" is up! Please go check it out!!!! I would greatly appreciate it love y'all! I'm out! Next chapter would be up innnnnnnn a few days, I already started so chillax babies.