Chapter Sixteen

-
It's been about 4 months since Eden had gotten his bandage off. I put him in baseball last month because the doctor said it was okay now. He was very excited and so was I. Today was his first game and everyone was going to be there, Isabella, Maria, Daniel, and even my mom.
"Hurry up Ed, we gotta be there in 30 minutes!" I said waiting in the living room. He came out of his room in his whole baseball uniform.
"Awe look at my big boy! You look so handsome!" I said pinching his cheek.
"Mommy...." He dragged. I snickered.
"Ready to go now?" I said hold out my hand.
"Yes! WAIT! My baseball bat that Daniel gave me!" He ran back to his room and ran back to me, bat in hand.
"Alright let's go baby" I said then picked my book bag up and walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally reached the field on time and the game began. Watching Eden play brought joy to my heart. His smile was so wide, it made me so happy.
"He's great! It's like he was destined to play baseball" Daniel said putting his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him and agreed. My baby will be a baseball star.
It was Eden's turn to be the batter and everyone got quiet as this was the end of the game. I stood up and went straight to the gate. The pitcher threw the ball and Eden hit it far,  everyone that were on his team ran from base to base.  It was like a movie scene.
"THAT'S MY BOY! THAT IS MY SON!" I screamed and yelled as he finally hit home base. His team cheered him on.
"Mommy! Did you see that!!?" He shouted over the cheers.
"Yes baby! And I am so proud of you!" I shouted back.
"Wow Caterina, you're raising him well" my mother said to me. I softly smiled.
"I know"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Daniel?" I said while we drove to his house. He drove my car while Maria drove his.
"Hm?"
"I-I'm ready." I said finally looking at him. We had pulled up to his house and he stopped the engine, looking at me.
"Are you sure?" He said grabbing my hand. I smiled
"Yes..." He smiled and leaned in close to me. I closed my eyes thinking he was about to kiss me, but I felt his lips touch my forehead and I sighed. Embarrassed but he wouldn't know right?
"Come love, let's go in"
I nodded my head and opened my door taking a step out. This was it... Daniel is the one and I'm so happy to finally start our relationship. I know Eden will be also because he loves Bella like a little sister. Plus doing this will be better for the both of us. Throughout all of the shit I've been through, Daniel has been there through it all, hasn't left my side once. And I'm completely grateful that I get the chance to be with a man like him. This completes my story...
-alright you guys... I know this is like completely late and shitty but life has been HELL! I have one month left of school yay! Then I'd officially be a college girl. I plan on majoring in fashion and minoring French or photography idk whatever. I do know that I want to study French like frfr. I'll probably pay for some classes. BUT IM STILL GOING TO KOREA LIT LIT! Oh yeah this story is over I'll hit y'all with the epilogue and there is going to be a sequel about Edens life and yadda yadda. You'll see. Until then See y'all.