BIG HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hey y'all soooo.... Guess what?
*what?!*
I have an announcement to make obviously but first I'd like to thank all of the people who have read Once is Enough so far, I really hope you stick through and continue reading it. I know that the main character Caterina is very naïve, given the situation that she's in with her being a mama and stuff but that's all apart of this story. Something big is going to happen. I really hope you guys stay to witness ya know? 
I know a lot of you dissaprove of her actions at the moment but like I said it's leading up to a huge unpredictable change. I don't even know what it is but I do at the same time. Oh yeah let me tell y'all somethin lol there was an actual Korean guy named Elvis who I was really diggin up until everytime he talked to me, he talked about wanting to pleasure me and shit. I was like gawd damn I den thought I hit the jack pot with this one cuz he was fine as hellllll. But had to let that one go and move on to the next. Now I got me a little boo thang his name Sangmin hehe.

But let's get to the big announcement now...
I...Caitlynn Jackson ....is going to South Korea next summer for a total of two fucking weeks. I am so proud of myself! I'm paying for it alllll by myself... Y'all have no idea. I'm hyped asf for real and it's about to be mad lit! Real life man. Anyway that was the big announcement... If y'all even cared to know lol if I see any of my Bae's from BTS I WILL FUCKING DIE....

 If y'all even cared to know lol if I see any of my Bae's from BTS I WILL FUCKING DIE

  Look at Jins face man..... Then look at kookie and Taehyung.

Like Tae Tae

Like Tae Tae... Who told you to be eating that lollipop like that? You need a whoopin. But yeah I'm out thank you love you world peace. Fuck the free world 313 ya feel.... See you later.