Chapter Three

A month and half later....
"Mommy! It's time to go get Isabella!" Eden yelled from the living room.
"I'm coming!, I'm coming!" I yelled back grabbing my purse and keys.
"Let's roll out" I said opening the front door smiling at my excited son. He ran out the door and down the hall to the parking lot.
"Ed slow down sweetie I don't want you to fall"he stopped running and waited for me at the end of the hall. I grabbed his hand and we walked to my car and got in. I texted Daniel for the directions to his house so I could pick Isabella up. I started the car and backed out.
"Ed want to gets some ice cream before we head over there?"
"No I want to wait for Isabella"
"Are you sure? What if she can't eat ice cream?"
"Then we can get some another time" he said I turned to face the front of my car and shrugged my shoulders. As soon as I backed out a car sped down the parking lot. I slammed hard on my breaks. "shit" I cursed under my breath. I turned to look at Eden.
"You okay baby?"i asked him.
"Yes mommy, now can we go?" I chuckled at his impatience and slowly back out. I checked my phone real quick as it buzzed in my pocket.
Daniel:)- 2335 Verona st.
Me- I know exactly where that is :) be there in a few
Daniel:)- see you then ;)
I put my phone down and started driving in the direction to his house. After a few turns I finally made it. I got out of the car and went to Eden's door to unbuckle him.
"This is Isabella house mommy?" Eden asked excitedly I nodded my head and locked up my car and walked up to the front door.
"I'll knock mommy, I got this" I laughed to myself as he started knocking on the door.
"Coming!!" I heard from the other side, then the door opened.
"I told you I had this mommy" Eden whispered. I smiled and looked at Daniel.
"Hey!"
"Hey um is she ready?" I asked him he nodded and motioned for us to come in. I walked in and stood at the doorway.
"Just give me a second while I go get her" he said walking off. I nodded my head awkwardly as I watched him.
"They're house is big mommy" Eden whispered.
"I know" I whispered back while looking around. This house has to be twice the size of my apartment. It was beautiful. It was very modern but comfortable looking, he sure does have good taste in furniture.
"Eden!!" I heard a little girly voice squeal.
"Isabella!" Eden shouted back as she ran up to him for a hug. "you look really pretty today" he said grabbing her hand. She blushed and twirled her hair. I smiled.
"Okay you guys time to go!" I said and looked at Daniel "Thanks for letting me get her today"
"I should be saying the same" he said and bent down to Bella's level.
"Be good for me princess okay?"
"of course Uncle Daniel, don't I always?" I chuckled as Daniel stood up shaking his head.
"She is one smart girl" I whispered to him. He looked at me and nodded.
"I'll text you later" he said, I shook my head yes and headed out, the kids were already waiting on the porch.
"Alright! Where are we headed you guys?" I said as we made our way to my car. But before we got there I remembered I forgot Isabella's car seat.
"Hold it kids I forgot your car seat" when I turned around Daniel was already standing there.
"Looking for this" he said walking up towards me.
"Haha yeahhh" I said reaching for the car seat.
"It's alright I'll put it in for you" he said walking really close while he passed by so I could get a sniff of his aftershave. I mentally groaned at how good he smelled. 'What the hell!' I thought. 'Im being a creep' He is going to be the death of me. Then my mind traced off to Elvis. Should I let him see Eden? I asked myself. I mean it is his son... But he's already four. I mentally groaned as I walked to put Eden in his car seat.
"Okay babe let's get in. Uh Daniel can you put her in for me?" I said as I looked up to see Isabella already strapped in. Well damn, I thought.
"Already ahead of you momma" he chuckled and closed her door. I blushed embarrassed that I kept zoning out.
He walked to Eden's door and bent down.
"Take care of her will ya?" He said to him
"Sir, Yes Sir!" He said as they fist bumped.
"Alright we should get going, oh! Um is she allergic to anything?" I asked Daniel.
"No, she eats about every and anything" he grinned, I nodded my head and walked to the drivers seat. "Well thanks again! Catch you later!"
"Sure thing" I said and got into the car.
"So how about that ice cream?" I yelled! "Yay!!!" They both shouted. I chuckled to myself and drove off.

-
I watched as she pulled off then ran to finish getting ready. My plans have to go exactly how I plan them to. I picked up my phone and dialed my sisters number. It rang twice and she picked up.
"Maria, please tell me you aren't busy tonight" I said all at once before she could even say hello.
"Let me guess... you want me to come watch Isabella so you can plan some special dinner for some "special" lady," she said.... I scrunched my eyebrows at no one exactly.
"How'd you know that?" I asked "do you spy on me? How do you know about all my plans?"
"I'm your sister idiot, I'm suppose to know"
"Well I need you to watch her son also, Isabella knows him so it's cool"
"Isabella has a boyfriend!!?!"
"No...." I said nonchalantly "he's a friend"
"EEP! Im so excited, I'll watch them!" She screamed in my ear. I groaned mentally.

-
I looked at the time and it was 8 exactly the time I was suppose to take Isabella home. They were both out cold from today's activies. I looked at my baby from the rear view mirror and smiled. I love him so much, I would do anything to make him happy. I took them to the zoo and after, they got ice cream. I know that Eden was happy, and I think he is pretty fond of Isabella. I am glad he has met her.
I pulled up at Daniels house and called Daniel to let him know we were outside. A few moments later he opened the door and waved for me to come in. I shook my head no because Eden is asleep. He then ran up to the car and I unlocked the doors. He opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. I looked at him confused.
" I kind of want to take you out on a date... And don't worry about Eden, my sister is here to watch him and Isabella while we are gone... I mean that is if you say yes. Um so?" He said in one breath. I stared at the front of the car and debated on if I should go. "Just say yes mom" I heard Eden's sleepy voice say. I chuckled and turned to him.
"Fine.." I looked at Daniel "okay I'll go, but I need to change"
"No need for that, come inside I want you to meet my sister first" he said while getting out to get Isabella.
I opened the door and got out to let Eden out but Daniel beat me to it. I guess I'll just head to the house since he has the kids. I walked to the door and let myself in.
"Hi!" A girl with blonde hair yelled excitedly. I smiled loving her cheery nature.
"Hello" I said back and she hugged me. "My brother has been telling me a lot about you but go upstairs to the bedroom to the left and pick out what you want to wear"
"Um I'm fine" I tried to say but she was already pushing me to the stairs.
"Gotta getcha looking good for tonight sweetie" I chuckled and just let her lead me to the room.