Chapter Fourteen

~
Elvis left after I told him I was completely done with him. I made sure to text Maria to tell her to not let him take Eden if he tries to. Then I texted Daniel. I needed to talk to him. It's very important that I do because I need to be single for a while, with just my son and I. Alone and together. I need time to recover just like he does and I really hope Daniel understands.
An hour or two passes and Daniel is just making it to the hospital. He texts me that he's coming up and I just sit there and wait.
"Hey Cat" he said and sits down on the chair next to me.
"What happened to you?"
I start taking deep breaths to prevent myself from crying, but the hurt is so strong it over powers my dignity.
"Elvis and I got into an argument. He's leaving Eden again Dani! He got me pregnant and decided to leave again!. And because of all the stress with Eden getting shot and then Elvis leaving, I had a miscarriage. My baby died because of me" I cried as he sat on my bed and let me cry on his shoulder.
"I should've just stayed with you, but I honestly thought, just maybe, Elvis could've changed" he shushes me and rubs my arm, holding me against his chest.
"Fuck him, he's a dead beat asshole." He says pissed. "I'll kill him if I ever see him again"
"No this is all my fault. I need to take responsibility over my stupid actions. I don't want you to be the rebound Daniel. I need some time to think about my son and I" I said pulling away from him. He nodded his head understanding.
"Like I said, I'll wait for you Caterina. Take all the time you need, you're my Princess" he said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear making me blush. He kissed my forehead and held me again. This time we laid in the bed and I went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
I got out the bed being sure not to wake Caterina up. My heart hurts for her. But I completely understand that she doesn't want to be in another relationship. I guess I'll be waiting until she's ready. I'm not giving up on her.  But Elvis, that sick bastard! I'll kill him, I'm going to have a "talk" with him today. I'll swing by Cats place to see if he's still there. If he is he'll finally get to meet my knuckles.
I pulled up to her place and took the spare key she gave me and walked to her apartment door. I hear shouting.
"Olivia! I did as you told me! Give me my fucking money" Olivia?.....
"Yeah you did... But...." That voice... It's Olivia...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to see Daniel gone. I sighed and pressed the button that alerted the nurses to come to my room.
"Yes ma'am?" She asked.
"When will I be released? I need to see my son." I said staring at her.
"Let me go get the doctor and he'll notify you on that" I nodded my head at her and she left. A few minutes later the doctor came inside the room and smile at me.
"How are you feeling Cat?" He said coming closer to me.
"A lot better, I just want to leave and be with Eden."
He nodded his head "if the tests say you're fine I'll release you today, but as that happens relax okay?" I nodded my head and laid back. I took out my phone and decided to call Maria. The phone rang twice before she picked up.
"Hey Cat, how are you feeling boo?" She said softly through the phone. "I'm doing well. How's Eden? Is he doing better? I miss him so much" I whined into the phone. She chuckled.
"He's doing good, he's awake do you want to speak to him?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted happily. I heard shuffling, then the voice of my sweet little angle.
"Hi Mommy" he croaked. It brought tears to my eyes. "Hey my baby, what are you doing?" I asked him softly.
"I'm laying in Daniel's bed, it's really soft. Are you okay mommy?! I miss you so much" he cried. "Baby I'll be home either today or tomorrow, I promise!"
"Okay mommy, I'm tired so I'm gonna go back to sleep" he said yawning into the phone. "Okay I love you"
"I love you too" he said, then the line was cut off. I sighed to myself. What the fuck has life come too? All of this hectic shit going on. We need a vacation. It was good seeing my son with his father but Elvis is a piece of shit, always has been. I'm so stupid for going back to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't believe it. Olivia was paying Elvis to come back into Caterina's life. I should've known. I was wondering why they both showed up at the same time. It was strange to me. Now I know why. I won't tell Cat though. She's been through enough, but I will make sure Elvis gets his ass beat.
I waited outside in the parking lot until I saw Olivia.
"So.... How much did you pay him to ruin an innocent woman's life? How cold hearted could you be? She had a fucking miscarriage because of his ass, you fucking bitch!" She flinched at my outburst. But she deserves everything that's coming for her.
"Oh Karma is going to get you little girl, and when it does I pray to God that it takes everything you have away.And when you do try to come back, I'll have Caterina on my arm and with a ring on her left ring finger, carrying my child. She will have everything that you will not have. Now let that shit sink in. I don't want to see your face in this state ever again" I said then made my way to Caterina's apartment. Leaving behind a stunned Olivia on the verge of crying. Time to deal with this fucker. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it. As soon as he face was in my sight I punched him hard in his mouth. He stubbed back with his hands covering his busted lips.
"Are you serious man? I backed off just so you can play her again?! You got me entirely fucked bruh" he groaned and shook his head no.
"I-I love her" he struggled to say spitting some blood into his hand.
"I don't believe anything that comes out of your disgusting mouth. You need to leave and never come back. I don't want to ever see you near her ever again. She is my woman now, since you couldn't take care of her, I will.

~okay okay. I'm back now. Shit has been tough man. All this college shit is killin me! But I'm back and I'm better (Bryson tillers voice) um yo sooo Sangmin and I were talking right and we were talking about what he had for dinner and he said he had ramen and I lovvveee Ramen. So I said "Awe yum I want ramen" tell me why this nigga had the audacity to say "you want me, not ramen"
I did a fucking double take! I was like whattttt???... 👀👀👀👀👀👀 what it do then baby? Lol I miss y'all tho. I'm so lost though I don't know what else to write. PLEASE GIVE
ME
SOME
IDEAS!!
Love you
-Caite. I have like three nick names lol