3

Reya and Alana walked through the mall after depositing her money into the bank, she was happy at the amount she had in total. She was rich and she loved it. She never experienced getting whatever she wanted because she lived poor in Chicago.

Reya completely blocked out her past, she never talked about it here in Miami, she barely told Alana anything even though she does trust her, she just doesn't want people to know that part of her. The only thing Alana knew was that she's from Chicago and she ran away when she was 12 and started living with her mama R at that age.

Looking at the clothes, Reya picked up a few bodysuits and oversized graphic tees, along with shorts, crop tops and ripped jeans. She also made sure to pick up new sets for work so she can look new and more high heels.

"You know you really progressed since you first started, I'm proud of you Rey." Alana said smiling at Reya.

I'm proud of you. She never heard those words, only once from mama R after her graduation.

"Thanks boo. I try you know, it's really not bad as what people make it to be."

Alana laughed. "Yea it's not, it's actually fun,I like my job, I get to chill during the day, turn up at night and collect big money."

Reya always thought if she made the right decision to pole dance but she could never come up with a definite answer, there were definitely pros and cons to the situation but they both aligned with each other.

....

Later that day, Reya got up from her power nap and started getting ready. She made sure to smoke two blunts and take a shot from her 1942 bottle of Don Julio. She always did this when she had to work, just to get through the night easier.

"Oofff" she said as she took her shot straight to the throat with no chaser or anything. She didn't need a chaser to be honest, she liked feeling the hotness ooze down her throat, it gave her a body rush.

As she picked out her curls, making her hair bounce and fall towards her face, she always did this so the people couldn't really see her face. She put on her new set that she bought today and her colors for today were red, so she wore her red bottoms to top off her fit.

She put on a pair of sweats and a regular shirt over her clothes and put a jacket over her head so she won't be noticed walking into the club.

....

When she got there, she immediately changed and walked to her private room, making sure they had her playlist set and ready.

Since most of the people liked how she moved, she had a group of men already outside waiting to ticket in the door. Sometimes she got girls wanting to see her, which she didn't mind, she still treated everyone the same except she danced more closer to girls just because she felt more comfortable and she can always beat a bitch up if they got too crazy.

The song, Under the Influence by Chris Brown played loudly through the speakers, this was one of her favorite songs so the first two customers would definitely get her firsthand energy.

As she danced to the music, she never looked into the people's eyes instead she looked either past them or at herself in the mirror. She always choreographed her dances herself since she loved dancing. If she really wanted to, she could qualify to teach others which she thought about before but the money didn't add up to what she got now.

When mama R asked how she was making money and if she had a job, Reya simply just told her she choreographed dances but she doesn't know the type of dance and where at. She lowkey was embarrassed to tell her mom that she pole danced.