13

Alana was in her room packing her two suitcases with Quan laying on her bed since they had just got done fucking.

Alana had lost the upmost respect for herself when it came to Quan, for some reason she was so stuck on him and always wanted to fuck with him no matter what he did.

"So you bout to have a baby huh?" Alana said rolling her eyes.

"Tuh I guess, she say it's mine but I'm getting a dna test when it comes out to be sure." He said rubbing his face

"Mm. That's cute" Alana said bitterly.

Alana was jealous, she wanted to have Quan babies, she actually planned a future for them and thought they would last forever. Sadly, Quan's no good ass cheated on her continuously making all of Alana's plans turn to shit.

She was tired of starting over though, even though Quan cheated on her and could possibly have a baby, she still allowed him to have sex with her and she still made sure he had somewhere to sleep. She loved him.

"Don't be like that man you know how I feel about you compared to her." Quan said referring to his baby mom.

"It don't change the fact that you possibly got a bitch pregnant Quan! Damn. I always get fucked over and I'm sick of this shit! Like why?! Why did you do that to me Quan. Do you know how embarrassing that is?!" Alana said yelling with uncontrollable tears running down her face.

She put her clothes down and walked to the bathroom to clean her face because she was tired of crying.

"Listen, I don't wanna argue with you Alana, I really care about you I do, and im tryna change I swear it's just- it's just a lot going on. I got Lani saying she pregnant, I got you crying every 5 seconds about the past like come on I just wanna move on, fuck." Quan said walking to the bathroom where Alana was.

Alana walked past Quan back to her bedroom. "Look, all we do is argue Quan, I don't wanna argue with you anymore. I want you to show me you care about me so much because honestly this relationship has been one sided and as much as I love you, I can't be weak anymore and let you continue to hurt me." Alana said.

Quan shook his head and put his hat that had Alana initials on it back on his head. "Ima show you for real baby. Here take my card go shopping for your trip." Quan said handing Alana a card out his pocket.

Alana looked at the card and snatched it making a face at him.

"Yea yea you buying me clothes is not gonna change anything." She said putting the card in her back pocket.

....

Alana and Reya both headed out to the mall last minute looking through clothes to wear to for there trip.

"Girl Quan gave me his card to spend today." Alana said all happily.

Alana made it seem like everything was all peaches and cream. Reya knew about the baby he having on her, but Alana acted so unbothered by it and she would tell Reya that it was a mistake and he owns up to it.

Reya didn't really know the details to their relationship, she didn't know Alana would spend nights getting drunk, she didn't know Quan used to sneak out at night.

"Oh my god, Sha'Reya?" A girl who looked a little older than her said.

Reya and Alana looked back and saw a girl standing behind her with her hands over her mouth like she was about to cry.

"Um? Excuse me?" Reya said confused as hell, how did this girl know her name.

"Sha'Reya.. right isn't that your name? Oh my god. I can't believe I fucking found you." The girl said walking closer.