𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙; 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 26th, 2021 @ 11:20am

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓣𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙼 𝚃𝙾 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻; 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHIKARA AND DAZAI WERE WALKING through the shopping district

CHIKARA AND DAZAI WERE WALKING through the shopping district. Dazai was set on figuring out who had placed that seven billion bounty on Atsushi's head. So the two were going to find out.

"I can't believe he's making me go back to that place. I don't want to go back there." Chikara thought.

"How's your back injury, Kara?" Dazai asked.

"Better. It still hurts from time to time but Yosano-san managed to use her treatment so I won't be limping in pain." Chikara answered.

A small hand grabbed Chikara's sleeves as he looked down, seeing a young girl. Dazai also stopped and looked at her.

"Can we help you?" Dazai asked.

"Found you both." Chikara heard the girl spoke as she answered her phone that was ringing. The area around the two turned purple.

Port Mafia Assassin.
Izumi Kyouka.
Ability: Demon Snow.

Dazai grabbed Chikara's hand as they looked up. "Well this doesn't look good for us." Chikara commented as both him and Dazai blacked out.

Back at the Agency, Atsushi was telling the others about Chikara and Dazai. "Dazai and Chikara's gone missing?" Kunikida asked as Atsushi typed on his laptop.

"They're both not answering their phones, and they aren't home either." Atsushi informed.

"He's just floating in some river again."

"Or he could be in prison this time."

"My guess is that him and Chikara are spending some time together."

"But it's true that they're targeted by the Port Mafia. It could be that..." Atsushi informed.

"That man's ability to sense danger and stay alive approaches nightmarish proficency. Chikara's intelligence keeps him out of danger too." Kunikida stated as he continued typing.

"Just think about how he's healthy as can be despite so many suicide attempts." Kenji smiled, holding a plant in his hand.

"I doubt the Mafia alone will be enough to get the better of him. Especially if he has Chikara with him." Ranpo added, eating his food.