𝑡𝑒𝑛.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑔𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season two! Enjoy!

edited on november 2nd, 2021 @ 2:47pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙰𝙶𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Chikara's age: 18 years old

Affiliation: Port Mafia.

"HEY, ODASAKU." Dazai greeted the man who entered the bar. His fiancé, Chikara was sitting beside him on his left, and a calico cat sat beside him on a bar stool on his right. When it saw Oda, it meowed and jumped off the stool, allowing him to sit there instead.

"Sorry, sensei." Chikara apologized.

"You're calling a cat sensei?" Oda questioned before taking a seat and ordering a drink from the bartender.

"Doesn't he look wise? He gives up his seat when I have guests too. Anyways, you have to hear this, Odasaku!" Dazai began excitedly.

"Oh?"

"I was trading shots in a warehouse block with an energetic crew armed with a machine-gun equipped truck!"

"That's quite the weapon. And, what's with your new injuries? Is that from this shootout?" Oda asked, gesturing to the brunette's new bandages.

"I had to go pee in the midst of it, then I tripped in a ditch because I was in such a hurry." He explained.

"I see. When you rush, it's hard to avoid that."

"Yes, it is."

His name is Dazai Osamu... an executive in the Port Mafia, a criminal organization.

"By the way, as for the guys, they ran away crying after I set a trap and roughed them up a little. They're a pretty sorry bunch. Thanks to them, yet again I couldn't manage to die." Dazai sighed, playing with the ball of ice in his whisky.

There's a saying in the Port Mafia... The biggest misfortune for Dazai's enemies is that they are Dazai's enemies. His lists of deeds writ in darkness and blood is enough to make even those in the Mafia tremble. He was practically born to be one of them.

"If you die before our wedding I'll dig up your grave and kick your ass myself, 'Samu!" Chikara threatened, hitting the brunette upside his head.

"Ouch, Kara! Not even Chuuya-kun hits me that hard!"

"Shut your trap, you suicidal maniac!"

His name is Kaneshiro Chikara, otherwise known as the Scarlet Speedster. He was another executive of the Port Mafia and Dazai's fiancé. He also has an identical twin brother, Kaneshiro Chūjirō, who is also an executive. Those two make up the second deadliest duo in the Mafia. If Boss sends them out on a mission to deal with someone, it was most likely that person wouldn't see the light of day again.