𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒.𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡.

A/N: Hello, readers! I'm going to be putting two episodes into one. So enjoy the chapter!

edited on october 15th, 2021 @ 5:05pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴,
𝓑𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙲𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙻𝚈 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MORNING HAD SOON ARRIVED, and as usual, it was not a normal day

MORNING HAD SOON ARRIVED, and as usual, it was not a normal day. Atsushi came in being scared out of his mind from Kyouka having to room with him. Although Kyouka had helped aide in kidnapping Dazai and Chikara, both of the males had forgiven her. After all, they had been in the Port Mafia before, so they knew what it was like.

"I wasn't told me and her were going to be roommates." Atsushi said.

"We don't have enough rooms, you see." Dazai explained.

"And you're the newbie, so you're the first one to room with someone." Chikara added.

"But..." Atsushi protested.

"She agreed." Dazai interrupted, gesturing over to Kyouka.

"It was an order." Kyouka stated.

"Don't you get it, Atsushi-kun?" Dazai gestured Atsushi to come closer.

"What?"

"Without any kin, she is alone as can be." Dazai whispered. "Besides, the Port Mafia may send assassins after her."

"That's true." Atsushi frowned.

"You should protect her." Dazai said.

"Okay, I'll do my best!" Atsushi promised as Dazai grinned and started spinning around in his chair.

"If you have time to mess around with Atsushi, write up the report about your capture by the Port Mafia. Chikara's already done with his." Kunikida informed.

Dazai turned back around and adopted a business-like face. "Atsushi-kun." He began.

"Yes?" He answered, his face serious.

"Write the report for me." Dazai ordered.

"What?" Atsushi questioned with a deadpan face.

Chikara sighed. "Do your own work, 'Samu. For once." He stated.

"It'll be about the person who placed a bounty on his head." Dazai informed. He didn't succeed in getting others to do his work, but it got Atsushi and Kunikida distracted from forcing him to do reports too.