𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 28th, 2021 @ 1:20pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓝𝙾𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Sakaguchi Ango... a mysterious intellectual... And... no one knew who you really were.

"HOT! THIS IS TOO HOT!" Dazai yelped. "Did you add lava as the secret ingredient or something?"

Him and Chikara were sitting in a Japanese curry restaurant, waiting for their friend to arrive. Chikara snickered in amusement as his fiancé's face went red from the spice of the curry, not even bothering to try the bowl that was placed in front of him.

"Odasaku-chan eats that all the time." The chef informed.

The soft sound of someone coming down the staircase caught their attention. Oda walked down, hands placed in his pockets, as he took a seat next to Chikara.

"How were they?" He asked him. "I haven't stopped by for a visit in a while."

"The same as usual."

"Are those all the kids that lost their parents in the Ryuuzu Dispute two years ago?" Dazai asked. "You're Oda Sakunosuke. A member of the Mafia who never kills, you have no interest in moving up, and you take care of orphans. You sure are strange. You're the strangest person in the Port Mafia."

"This is coming from the guy who's obsessed with suicide..." Chikara sighed out as Dazai yelped at the insult.

"Chikara makes a good point." Oda deadpanned. He took out an envelope from his pocket, placing it on the counter for the chef to take. "Here are the living expenses for those kids for the time being."

"Are you sure? I don't mind pitching in..."

"I'm already grateful that you're giving them a place to stay. And as long as I get to eat the curry here whenever I want, I don't need anything else."

"Hot... So hot..." Dazai winced as he ate another mouthful.

"And you came here concerning that thing, right? Why is Chikara coming along?" Oda asked before looking over at the red head. "No offense, Chikara. I just thought you would have better things to do."

Ever since he learned about Chikara and Chūjirō being orphans that lived in an abusive orphanage until Mori took them in, Oda always found himself being overprotective of his dear friend.