𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛.

A/N: Thank you so much for 1K votes! Enjoy the chapter!

edited on august 20th, 2022 @ 7:28am.

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

IT TURNED OUT DAZAI AND FYODOR had arranged to betray Shibusawa

IT TURNED OUT DAZAI AND FYODOR had arranged to betray Shibusawa. Dazai walked over and locked Draconia's door so Shibusawa wouldn't interrupt them.

"All according to plan." Fyodor spoke first.

"Yeah, all according to plan." Dazai agreed. "That was a pain in the ass, getting in without making him suspicious."

He then turned to look over at Chikara. "Sorry you got dragged into this, Kara." He apologized.

"I'm not really surprised at this point." Chikara admitted.

"Does this sort of thing happen to you a lot?" Fyodor asked.

"More than I'd like to admit." Chikara responded as Dazai gave his husband an offended look. "But Shibusawa did torture me out of sheer boredom six years ago, so helping you two take him down is not a problem."

Dazai became serious again and turned back to Fyodor. "Say, what's the real reason you teamed up with me?" He asked.

"Simply to see the world as it ought to be." Fyodor replied. "But wouldn't you agree that the more entertainment there is, the better?"

Fyodor took two jewels from the collection. "So the question is, who is the clown?" He asked.

"Something's off about this whole ideal." Chikara thinks to himself.

"I had no intention of making an ally of you." Dazai said. "But it was necessary. Shibusawa even has the Japanese government by the balls, after all."

"He was intent on creating the fog here in Yokohama with or without your guidance." Fyodor explained.

"Here you are." Fyodor held out two jewels. "One is the crystal that summons all the gifted as far as the eye can see here. The other turns the abilities of the gifted who touch it into crystals. With these two crystals, we can consume the entire collection, starving the fog of an energy source and rendering it unsustainable."

"Now, first, use your nullification ability to disable the shell that is the crystal and use the abilities to their former state."

"I hope Atsushi-kun and the others are safe..." Dazai said, reaching out and touched the gems.