𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑏𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑔𝑠.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of the Dark Era! Season two will resume after this chapter! Enjoy!

edited on january 17th, 2022 @ 1:57pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓑𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈 𝙳𝙾𝙶𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

AN EXPLOSION OCCURED AT THE curry restaurant Oda went to

AN EXPLOSION OCCURED AT THE curry restaurant Oda went to. They heard the news that the orphans living at that place also died in an explosion in a car. Chikara felt bad that Oda had to hear it. Both Dazai and Chikara headed to the place, the citizens looked at the scene in confusion, the firefighters were there to put out the remains of the fire, and the sky was turning dark, showing signs that it would rain soon.

"Odasaku."

Oda turned and looked at them both as Chikara frowned at him. "We both know what you're thinking. But don't do it." Chikara told him as Oda gave them a stotic look.

"Even if you do it..." Dazai began but was interrupted by Oda.

"Even if I do it, it won't bring the kids back."

"They still have numbers. And they are at..."

"I know where they are."

Chikara stared at Oda. "I got an invitation, see." He continued as Chikara closed his eyes before opening them again.

"Listen to us. The Boss just attended a secret meeting. It was with the Gifted Special Ops Division. There's something more than this going on." Dazai explained as Oda walked by the two.

"There's nothing more going on, Dazai. It's all over for me."

"Odasaku. Forgive me for putting it this way but hear me out. You need to reply on something. It can be anything. You should wait and see what happens next, whatever that is!" Chikara said, his voice raising a little.

"It will happen."

"Hey, Odasaku. Do you know why I joined the Port Mafia?" Dazai suddenly asked. "I was hoping there'd be something in it for me. If you place yourself somewhere close to raw emotions, where you're exposed to violence and death, instinct and desire, you can brush against a man's true nature. I thought that way I could... I could find a reason to live somehow."

Thunder could be heard, making Chikara flinch a little.

"I wanted to become a writer. I thought I'd lose my right to do that if I killed again. That's why I stopped killing."