𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑠.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on april 30th, 2022 @ 4:21am

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓓𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 & 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙰𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙾 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHIKARA WAS CURRENTLY RACING TOWARDS the meeting place where he would rejoin Dazai

CHIKARA WAS CURRENTLY RACING TOWARDS the meeting place where he would rejoin Dazai. Q's ability had been activated on the city as people were attacking friends and family, not being able to control their own minds.

"Is everything set?" Dazai asked.

"Yes!" Chikara replied.

"Right on time!" Dazai smirked, watching something fall from the sky.

"Is that... Atsushi?" Chikara questioned, his eyes widening. He watched as Atsushi transformed into a weretiger midair and crashed onto the ground, returning to human form and Q's puppet falling a few feet away from him.

"Grab the doll!" Dazai ordered.

Chikara was about to head for the doll until a rain of bullets fell down upon them. The red head activated his ability, quickly grabbing the doll and throwing it towards Dazai, who grabbed onto it as a blue light appeared, signaling that it had worked. Around them, people stopped fighting.

"You win, Atsushi-kun." Dazai told the white-haired boy.

"Good work." Chikara complimented.

"Dazai-san... Chikara-san..." Atsushi said, relieved to see his two senior co-workers before gasping. "It's dangerous here. They'll shoot from above."

"I wonder about that." Dazai said, taking out a remote and clicking the button. Throughout the city, the smoke machines began spewing pink smoke into the air, blocking the view of any shooter from above.

"Come on. We need to take cover in case they send someone down." Chikara informed, placing Atsushi's arm over his shoulder and helping him down a stairway that led to the subway.

"Good job, Atsushi-kun." Dazai praised. "Yokohama is saved. Or so I wish."

"As long as the enemy have Q, they'll repeat this carnage as many times as they need." Chikara stated.

"Now, what do we do?" Dazai questioned to himself, looking at the ceiling in thought.

"Dazai-san, Chikara-san, I'm reminded of a line from a book I read a long time ago." Atsushi spoke, his two colleagues looking at him glancing over at him. "'The head may err, but never the blood.' I have an idea. It may seem out of the question to everyone else. Yet to me, to my blood and soul, it seems like the only correct answer."