6

Cleo sat in the flower field, Swan beside her. She weaved the stems of flowers together before she giggled. "Done!" She said before she got up and went to go place the flower crown she made on Swan's head. Swan chuckled. "Good job!" He said, holding his hand up. She high fives him before she ran off to find more flowers. Swan watched before he noticed Viktor walking over.

"Hey big man." He said softly as Viktor laid down next to him. "I'm tired." Viktor complained, his fingers crossed along his chest. "Well I'd figure. You haven't slept in over a day." Swan said as he looked back at Cleo. "I'm worried about Zak. He's been going out with that prick he ran into at the market for weeks now." He said. "Oh? Are you jealous of this new person?"

"Oh shut up." Viktor rolled his eyes. "I don't like him one bit. He seems sketchy." He said as he looked away. Swan rolled his eyes. "You don't like anyone when you first meet them." He said softly. "I liked Zak." He murmured.

"That's because Zak didn't want to throw you in jail when he first met you." He said. Viktor rolled his eyes. He lifted his head to see Cleo running towards him. "Uncle Viktor! Uncle Viktor!" She said happily. "Don't call me that.." He said as he sat up. "I made you a crown!" She said happily as she held it up. Viktor sighed and lowered his head so she could put it on him.

"Thank you Cleo." He said softly. She smiled proudly before she looked up in the sky. "Daddy!!" She yelled as she took off. Swan looked up to see Wilbur fly through the sky. The older male swooped down before he landed in the field. The blast from his wings knocked Cleo to the ground, but the little girl laughed it off and got up to greet her father. "There's my little sugar plum!!" He said as he quickly scooped her into his arms, kissing all over her face.

She laughed as she held onto him. He smiled and kissed her forehead before looking at Swan and Viktor. He slowly noticed his twin was no where to be seen. "Where's Zak?" He asked as he put Cleo on his shoulders. "Out with that boy again." Viktor said as he crossed his arms. "Again?" Wilbur asked before sighing.

"I don't trust this guy. At all." Viktor said as Wilbur glanced at him. "Me neither." Wilbur said softly as he put Cleo down. "Daddy! Can I make you a flower crown?" She asked. Wilbur smiled. "Of course sugar plum. Go ahead!" He said as he sat down slowly. She giggled and ran off to collect flowers. "Do you know where they are now?" He asked. Swan moved a hand through his hair. "Zak said something about a festival? It's probably the party that's happening tonight to celebrate the first full moon of the year."

"We need to go then. I want to make sure nothing bad happens."

"I agree." Viktor said before laying down. "Nice flower crown." Wilbur teased. "Shut it. I'm not afraid to hit you." Viktor threatened as wilbur laughed softly. "I'm teasing. You know Cleo adores you." He said. Viktor rolled his eyes. "She's quite clingy, I'll have you know." He complained. Wilbur rolled his eyes before he saw Swan sit back down.

"You enjoying yourself Swan?"

The boy nodded. "It's nice to be away from home for once. Especially away from my father." He said softly as he watched Cleo. Wilbur nodded slowly before sighing. "I understand..."

Zak laughed as watched Star and Fyllo sword fight together. Leaf flew around them, commentating the whole fight. Soon, Star knocked Fyllo to the ground, his foot on his chest. "Game point!" He yelled before he laughed. He got up before helping him up. "You're getting stronger dude. Nice job." He said as he patted his back. "Alright, Kai, Alex! You're up!"

Star came over and sat next to Zak. "Not bad. Not bad at all." Zak said as he chuckled. "Thank you, thank you." He said teasingly as Zak rolled his eyes. He sighed softly. "I probably need to get home. I need to be ready for the festival later tonight." He said softly. "You sure you don't want to go for a match?"