𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 | 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻

"I haven't brushed my teeth since this morning," Armin muttered. "And I rode all the way here... I'm all sweaty."

Gently pushing Armin's face away from his, Eren whined, "I can't believe you just ruined a perfectly good moment. Go shower then, smelly."

Eren got up from the bed, walking towards the door. "I'll get you a toothbrush and a towel. You can wear my clothes while yours wash. I've never worn the boxers in my closet, so don't worry about that."

Armin nodded appreciatively and gave Eren a small "thank you".

As Eren stepped out of the room, Armin sorted through Eren's closet, grabbing a black hoodie and grey joggers.

He went downstairs to the bathroom, finding that Eren had already placed the promised items on the counter.

Armin locked the door and peeled off his clothing before stepping into the shower. He lathered his body in lavender-scented soap, letting the hot water rinse away both his grime and his troubles.

While he massaged his scalp, he thought of the memory.

Particularly, he thought of how the topic of Mikasa had hung heavy in the air above him and Eren upon that ledge.

Even then, it was Eren choosing between you and me, he thought to himself.

He stepped out of the shower, drying his body and putting on Eren's clothes.

Doesn't that mean something?

Armin left the bathroom and went back to Eren's room, seeing him sitting on the bed and watching the Korean film.

"Is this No. 3?" Armin asked, sitting down on the bed next to Eren.

"Mhm. You watched it?"

"Only about the first half of it."

"Same."

Armin stared at the screen, not really watching the movie and instead focusing on the proximity between him and Eren.

What if he tries to kiss me again?

Why did I agree to it earlier?

I can't let him kiss me, I care about Mikasa too much for that!

God, I'm so nervous...Why am I so nervous?

Armin was snapped out of his thoughts by the weight of something warm resting on his thigh.

He looked down to see that it was Eren's right hand.

Still looking at the screen, Eren voiced, "You're really tense."

Your hand on my thigh is only gonna make me more tense!

Eren turned away from the screen and looked at Armin, slowly moving his left hand up to cup Armin's cheek.

A pale pink was spattered about both of their cheeks as they stared at one another.

"Eren," Armin said quietly. "We can't do this."

Eren chuckled softly, his face so close to Armin's that he could smell Eren's pleasant, minty breath.

"We can do this. We just shouldn't."

"Exactly, so why are you--"

"Armin," Eren said sharply, making Armin falter.

Eren pressed their foreheads together, gazing into Armin's eyes with a serious expression.

"We may never get another chance...to be together like this."

He leaned in even closer to Armin.