arriving in la

eimhear

"im fooking jetlag-" amelie began, "SHUT THE FUCK UP" kevin screamed at her, "YOU FREEKER FROOGERRR RAGER I WILL TEAR YOU UP!!!!!!"

kevin jumped ontop of amelie and started beating the shit out of her infront of everyone at the airport.

"kevin please," i say, "leave her alone all she did was say she was jetlagged, come on guys, you are embarrassing me."

"not until this jetlagged hoe is dead.." kevin growled in a demonic voice.

"kevin please stop all i did was say that im-" amelie was cut off when kevin reached into his suitcase and pulled out a massive pink horse cock dildo that has residue shit with sweetcorn in it smeared all over it from his last anal play and shoved it into her mouth.

"KEVIN STOP!!! I THINK SHES LEARNED HER LESSON" i cry.

kevin suddenly stops and puts his nose in the air and agressivly sniffs as if hes trying to hunt down something. "LADY GAGA!!!" kevin spots lady gaga at the other end of the airport. he finally gets off amelie and throws his massive pink dildo across the airport and it lands on doctor phils shiny head. "whered this darn thing come from?" doctor phil asked. he looked around to see if anyone has notices and sneakily puts the dildo in his versace handbag.

kevin gallops on all fours at the speed of light towards lady gaga. with every gallop he chants, "LADY GAGA, LADY GAGA, LADY GAGA!!!!" drool and spit flies out of his mouth with the speed he is going at.

amelie is still unconsonsious from the dildo.

lady gaga sees this gay animal running straight towards her and she screams in fear and kevin jumps on her and knocks he over. ldy gaga was screaming and crying and begging kevin to get off her but kevin was holing his face centimetres away from her and screaming that he loved her over and over again.

lady gagas security grabbed kevin and started beating him with thier bats. the whole airport gathers round to watch kevin getting beat up. everyone is cheering and laughing. we found out later that week that kevin was having a panic attack and that was just how his body dealt with it. the video went viral and lady gaga talked about how she was assaulted by a twink at the airport. tmz had the video uploded within 10 mins of the accident taking place.

amelie and i dont bring it up to kevin much as we know how hard it is for him to talk about it, but somwtimes when kevin isnt home we like to put on the video and laugh.