larray went bonkers

eimhear

it was late on a saturday night when we heard a knock on our door. kevin rode inwith speed on his pink tricycle "Ill get it!" he screamed in an opera voice.

he opened the door and there stood larray. but it wasnt the larray we know and love today. his eyes were droopy and sad and his clothes had huge holes in them. he looked like he had been dragged through a bush backwards.

"try my perfume pllease" larray said, foaming at the mouth.

"AHHH!" kevin screamed and shut the door in his face. "what the fuck happened to him?!" amelie asked. Thud thud thud

we turned around and there larray was, banging on our window, "THRY MY PERFUM TRY MY PERUME!!!"

I ran over and closed the curtains as fast as i could. "oh my god, that was close" i sigh.

i freeze in terror as i hear footsteps upstairs. we all hear in the distance "try my perfume!"

"HOW DID HE GET IN?" amelie squealed. "i-i-i left my window open, i-i-im s-sorry" kevin began.

"YOU WHAT?!" amelie screamed. "amelie calm down its not the time for thi-" before i could finish amelie bent over and squirted out a fountain of daireah all over kevin. kevin was dumb and had his mouth opened screaming, so he eat most of the fresh bussy shit.

"THERE YOU ARE GUYS, TRY MY PERFUME." we all scream and turn around to see larray standing there on the stars with the widest grin ever on his face.

"larray," i began, "please leave us alone we dont want to try your pissy perfume.

with these words larray whines and throws the perfume onto the ground, smashing it in to a trillion pieces.

"HA.HAHAHA, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO HA HA!" larray leaped from the stairs and jumped ontop of amelie. he kept jumping on her and screaming, "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DOOOOOO LOOKK AT IT, LOOK AT MY PERFUMEEEEE!!"

the stench of the perfume began to fill the air. this wasnt perfume, snif snif, this was most definitly ethan dolans piss. trust me, i know that smell.

"KEVIN!" i scream, "CALL GRANCHA." kevin ran to the phone, chunks of shit flying off him as he ran. "PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! MY FRIEND IS BEING ATTACKED BY HOBO LARRAY" "

kevin sprints back over to me "I DID WHAT YOU SAID EIMHEAR, THEY ARE COMING NOW"

"ew, please stand at the other side of the room, you stink." i reply. kevins face goes sad and he slowly walks to the other side of the room, droplets of diareah falling off with every step. "clean that up right now." i shout at kevin. he slowly gets on his knees and starts licking up the droplets.

suddenly our front door busts open and men in black suits walk in, straight towards larray. they grab him and put him in a restraining vest as he kicks and squeals. one of the men walks over to amelie who is worn out and laying on the floor.he put his ass right up to her face and ripped a wet fart. "hehehe" he giggles as he slithered like a snake out the front door.

by now, kevin has lciked all the diareah off him like a cat. he catches me staring in disgust and then acted like he washed it off in the sink. what an eventful day.