the accidental murder of gabbie hannah

eimhear

amelie gabbie and i were sitting on the couch watching kevin preform his gun show in nothing but a pink thong. we watched in awe as he flipped the gun in the air and caught it.
all of a sudden kevin wanted to show off so he said "watch this." and threw the gun really high into the air, but failed to catch it. we watched as the gun fell to the ground and pew

kevin shrieked at the fight of gabbies lifeless body. he curled up in a ball and started rocking back and forth crying. amelie stared at the body and started digging out whatever snots she could and eating them. i grabbed gabbies jaw and started moving it. "BUT WHAT IF IM THE MONSTERRRRR". me and amelie laughed, but kevin was still crying and telling us to shut the fuck up because it wasn't funny.

grayson dolan came into the room and seen that gabbie was dead. "oh! a dolly" he squealed. he picked gabbie up and started moving her limbs like a doll. kevin went into panick attack mode and started humping graysons leg. grayson didn't like this as he grabbed him by the hair and threw him into the wall. kevin landed with a splat.

"uhm- g-guys can i-i k-keep this?" grayson asked "yeah ofc baby" i reply "i-it's just b-becaus-" "YES GRAYSON YOU CAN FUCKING KEEP HER" kevin screams at grayson. this upset him because he grabbed kevins thong and wedgied him. kevin was dangling in the air from his thong and crying. there was a ripping sound as the thong gave in and kevin fell to the ground. grayson slapped kevins cheeks and went back to play with gabbie.