яє∂-둘 -тωσ

(RED)

(RED)

☆★☆★

נιи-ωσσ fяσωиє∂.

Dae pulled back hastily, throwing a frantic glance back at Jin-ho, then turning to Jinwoo.

What hould she do? Should she yell at him or hug him or hit him or set him on fire?

No. No. She should sit down and talk, but she can't.

Dae scowled at him, eyes glowing for real this time, but it was ruined by the smell of smoke filling the room- damn. Her clothes began to smoulder a little more. She struggled to ignore them.

"Stop following me, Jin-woo. It's infuriating."

All he did was cock his head to one side and observe her carefully. "Yes. I can see that. You're on fire."

Dae's scowl deepened. She pulled off her smoking jacket and threw it at him.

Y'know, just because she could. 

But of course it didn't touch him. A hand of darkness shot from his shadow and caught it before it could set the floor on fire, placing it delicately on the leather sofa Jinwoo was leaning on.

He didn't move, but she noticed that small shift in his shoulders, that slight narrowing of his eyes. Dae raised an eyebrow, gave him that smirk that she knew annoyed him so much.

"Aww. Poor boy's not used to having stuff thrown at him. Tell you what, you leave me alone, I won't annoy you anymore."

"No. I was told to keep you safe."

"What, my brother paid you or something?"

Jin-woo nodded, lowering himself to the couch. Dae observed him quietly; she had to admit, he'd definitely become more handsome over the last four years. Too bad all he wanted was power and that he left her when he learnt that she was an E-rank.

That was just too bad, wasn't it?

"You know, I'm sick of this," She muttered, advancing upon him, face hard. "Why'd you agree to protect me when you didn't do it when I needed it most? For all I know, you'll leave me when I actually need help," Dar sneered. "I don't want you following me anymore, and if I catch you again, I'll kill you."

He laughed incredulously, standing slowly, leaning forwards, hands in his pockets. "An E-rank, kill an S-rank?"

Dae nodded, that smirk becoming shark-like, all teeth. "You wanna give it a try, pretty boy?"

He was disarmed, staggering back a step, running one hand through his hair. "You think I'm pretty?"

Aha. She'd forgotten that he was easily flustered, this one. She could use this to her advantage, but not today. Not now.

"'course not."

His face iced over again, but his ears still flushed red. "Get out, won't you?"

☆★☆★

Jin-ho walked her to the exit. "I've never seen anyone get to Sung jin-woo like that before," He grinned. "I was wondering whether I could get your number?"

Dae frowned. What was her phone number again?

"A-as a friend, I mean! You're cool. And I think you're, um-"

She laughed and took his phone. "It's okay, It's okay. I was just a bit surprised, is all."

Jin-ho nodded excitedly, passing back her phone and receiving his. "See you!"

"You too, Jin-ho."

☆★☆★

I always forget my own phone number for some reason. Goes to show how absent-minded I am.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm still trying to figure out what's coming next. I will probably fix/change the dialogue to make it a bit more realistic later on.

Have a great day everyone!