яє∂- 여덟- єιgнт

(RED)

(RED)

☆★☆★

ѕнє ℓιfтє∂ fяσм тнє gяσυи∂, ιиνιѕιвℓє нєαт вυιℓ∂ιиg вєиєαтн нєя fєєт.

No-one spared her a second glance. Dae darted through the skies, dodging the swipe of an angry-looking giant. A horned, shadow-like soldier of Jin-woo's pointed at her and jumped up and down, waving its arms in the air as if saying hello.

She waved back awkwardly and continued forwards.

The energy from the gate blasted her backwards, sending her tumbling from the air. Gritting her teeth and pushing forwards, she heard a shout from close by.

"Get away!" 

Dae whipped around. Sure enough, Jin-woo was pursuing her and gaining ground quickly. She swallowed.

Reaching into the pit of flames inside her, she expanded the flame inside her until she glowed red-hot as if burning from within. Pressing a hand to the barrier around the gate, she pushed against the energy, sharpening her power to a knifepoint.

A form smashed into her from behind.

"Dae! What are you doing here?"

She paused. Turned, her eyes widening. The beast he was riding- it looked alarmingly similar to Chin-hae. 

Perhaps it was an ancestor of some sort? She frowned. Chin-hae had mentioned that there used to be more dragons, but that had been all she'd managed to coax out of her.

Jin-woo pulled her to him, surveying her. "Are you hurt?"

"No. Why're you worried?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing."

Jin-woo threw her an irritated glance. "I'll deal with you later. Right now I need to focus, so please- return to the safety zone."

so condescending. Dae didn't want to get in his way, though- she had to admit that when it came to strength, Jin-woo was still far, far above her.

She pulled away grudgingly and  dropped to the ground. Proud as she was, she knew when to give up. Perhaps an easier gate would open up soon, she mused. Be patient. Even though she didn't have much time, it would be better to remain calm.