CHAPTER TEN, you got nothing to lose

"What are you doing here?" Luke questioned, stepping in front of the other three while glaring at Caleb.

Caleb gasps. "Such hostility." He smiles. "I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night."

Stella rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Caleb chuckles. "Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum."

"No." Luke pulls up his sleeve, pointing to the wrist Caleb put the stamp on him. "Okay, we know that it's your stamp hurting us. We already told you, we have a band." He puts his sleeve back down and points at Stella. "We don't wanna join your little club and Stella doesn't want to be apart of your club either."

"Hmm." Caleb hums, glancing at Stella. "I believe Stella can speak for herself."

Stella steps forward. "Luke's right. I don't want to be apart of your club anymore. Not after how you tricked me and how you basically have been lying to me about the fact that you care about me."

"That's not entirely true." Caleb points at her. "I do care about you."

Alex steps forward, standing beside Stella as he points at Caleb. "If you really cared about her you wouldn't have put the stamp on her." When Caleb looks at him with an intimidatingly stare he steps back to where he was standing beside Reggie, quickly adding, "Sir."

Caleb sighs, shaking his head while looking back at Stella. "But I just wanted to be sure that you'll be on my side during this whole thing since I knew how close you are with that Julie girl and these boys."

Stella glares at Caleb, moving back to stand beside Luke. "But you're crossing over tonight!" Caleb smiles at the four of them. "So exciting! Funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's waiting on the other side."

Stella nervously biting her lower lip, knowing that Caleb had a point. She and the boys didn't have any clue what's on the other side and that's what scares her.

Caleb smirks. "But I know what's happening on this side." He blows a kiss at the four of them and then they were gone.

****

The boys end up backstage at the Hollywood Ghost Club, each in different suits. Alex had on a pink one, Luke had on a blue one, and Reggie had on a red one. "Sweat threads." Reggie commented. He hated that he actually thought that the suits looked good.

"How...How'd you know our sizes?" Alex stammered out a question, looking down at the pink suit he wore.

Luke looks at him with annoyance as he tries to pull down his collar that wouldn't move. "That's your question!"

Caleb sighs. "I know you boys aren't my biggest fans. And an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But...I just put you in sweat threads, so humor me one last pitch. Now, for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together?"

"And believe me, everything you want," Caleb points at Alex. "Including Willie," He points at Luke. "And even Stella are here."

At that moment Luke then realized that Stella wasn't there and he panics. He glares at Caleb, stepping forward a bit. "Where's Stella? What'd you do with her?"

"I didn't do anything with her." Caleb smirks. "Yet." He snaps his fingers and suddenly Stella appears out of thin air, landing on her hands and knees on the floor. Stella breathes heavily, looking around with wide eyes. She honestly wished Caleb made her land safer than that. She did feel a little relieved at seeing she wasn't where she was a few seconds ago, but seeing she was at the club didn't make her feel any better.

"Stella!" Luke rushed over to her, bending down as he gently grabs her arms, helping her stand up. During this moment he noticed that Stella was dressed up like how he and the boys are. She wore a nice black t-shirt, and a maxi gold star pattern skirt along with black boots. Her hair was curled and she also had makeup on.