CHAPTER TWO, lifers and ghosts

The flapper girls and the men walk off, putting the chairs back to where they were

The flapper girls and the men walk off, putting the chairs back to where they were. Stella gets off of the chair she was on and turns towards the boys, thinking it was cute when Reggie looked surprised when some of the lifers waved at him, but he smiled and waved back at them.

"Did you boys like the show?" Stella asked them, putting a hand on her hip as she looks at them with a smile. 

The four boys nods. "Uh, yeah." Alex replies, looking at her with a smile. "Of course we liked it." 

"Yeah, it-it was amazing." Luke stutters, smiling at Stella. "Like, what you did, and how the music sounded, and-and the dancing, it was just...Wow." 

Stella chuckles lightly, finding his stuttering a bit cute. She shrugs her shoulders, ignoring the way her heart fluttered when he smiled at her, and just smiles back at him. "Awe, thanks, Luke. But it was nothing. It's just the same show we usually do." 

"It was still as great as it always is." Willie told her and Stella smiled.

"Wait, isn't Caleb the magician dude who died a horrible death doing a trick?" Reggie turned to Stella and Willie for an answer and they both nodded. 

"Yep, that's him." Stella responded.

"Probably shouldn't bring that up when we meet him." Alex shrugged his shoulders. 

"Don't get me wrong, I love having new ghosts here, but something tells me that you're here for a reason." Stella said, tilting her head to the side as she looked at Alex, Luke, and Reggie with a curious expression, wanting to know why Luke and his band mates were here.

"Let's just say our old band mate did something that we never thought he would do and we wanna get back at him." Luke explained.

"Ah, so you're here for revenge." Stella chuckled. 

Luke nods. "Yeah. Willie told us that Caleb could help us out with that."

"Knowing Caleb, I'm pretty sure he can do anything." Stella put a piece of he their behind her ear that fell in front of her face. "Yeah," Willie agrees and turns to the three boys with a smile on his face. "Oh. You guys should come back when he shows one of his movies. I mean, for Titanic, he literally flooded the entire place.

"Yeah, I did not like that one." Stella shook her head.

Willie chuckles lightly. "Only because you got soaked."

Pointing at him, she nods. "Exactly."

"Anyway," Willie looks back at the three boys. "Caleb has got skills."

Luke sat on the table while looking at him. "Okay, but can he wave his arms and make ghosts visible to lifers?"

Willie smiles. "Told you, the guy got skills."