CHAPTER ELEVEN, stand tall

By that point Julie was already on stage at The Orpheum

By that point Julie was already on stage at The Orpheum. She was beyond worried since she hasn't seen the boys or Stella since later that day. She did have an idea that devastated her. She couldn't bare the fact that her friends are gone. But she had to do this. She had to do this for them. She would have never been able to do something like this at all or even alone, but thanks to the boys and even Stella they helped her find her love music again.

When she was done saying her speech, Julie takes a deep breath before she began playing the keyboard that's in front of her. "Don't blink. No, I don't want to miss it. One thing, and it's back to the beginning. 'Cause everything is rushing in fast. Keep going on never look back. And it's one, two, three, four times that I'll try for one more night. Light a fire in my eyes. I'm going out of my mind. Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall.

"Whatever happens even when everything's down I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall. I gotta keep on dreaming 'cause I gotta catch that feeling." Julie pours her heart out into this song with a wide smile on her face and the crowd cheered for her. "Whatever happens even if I'm the last standing, I'ma stand tall, I'ma stand tall."

She grew confused when she suddenly heard the sound of drums being played. The crowd cheered louder as Alex appeared on stage. A smile tugs on Julie's lips as she looks to her left, happy to see that Alex had appeared. Alex smiled widely at her while he hit each beat.

****

It was about time for the boys to play another song. Along with Stella they were the only ones not happy about this situation. The boys had kept on trying so hard to stop, but they couldn't break out of Caleb's control. Caleb just smirks as he twirled around two of his dancers. Stella had disappeared after 'You Got Nothing To Lose' which made Luke and the boys very worried as to where she is. 

Alex hated to admit that this was how things are going to be now. Him and the boys being forced to play music forever. Yes, they love playing music but not if it's against their own will. The beginning of the song who came and just when he went to collide his drum stick with the drums, he suddenly stopped. He was in shock for a moment, not believing that he had control of himself again. He didn't know how it happened, but it felt like something inside him, maybe music, stirred inside him and let him break free of Caleb's control.

He began unbuttoning his white shirt, happy that he could loosen up the tight outfit he was forced to wear. He removed his bowtie and quickly folded the ends of his sleeves. Luke and Reggie noticed that he had control of himself again and were watching with curiosity. They were both taken aback when Alex vanished from the stage. That action caught everyone's attention. 

Reggie then felt something was calling to him, like it was an echo to his heart and soul. It was almost as if there was a light trying to pull him back to his rightful place. He was quick to take off his blazer, throwing it off to the side. Caleb looked like he was offended upon seeing the blazer being thrown away, taking a step back. Reggie looks at Luke with a smile on his face and Luke smiled back at him.